Author Topic: CHARLES BARKLEY DROPS TRUTH-BOMB: Blacks, Not White People Or Cops Are Keeping Blacks Down  (Read 593 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
CHARLES BARKLEY DROPS TRUTH-BOMB: Blacks, Not White People Or Cops Are Keeping Blacks Down

“It’s a dirty, dark secret; I’m glad it’s coming out”

WOW…I guess we won’t be seeing Charles Barkley sitting for the national anthem because he’s resents the White man or neighborhood cop for keeping him down…

NBA legend and all around awesome person, Charles Barkley, was recently interviewed by a local Philadelphia radio station about the current racial issues plaguing America. During the interview, Barkley stated that “unintelligent,” “brainwashed” African-Americans are the ones keeping successful ones down, not white people, or cops.

“Unfortunately, as I tell my white friends, we as black people, we’re never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people. It’s a dirty, dark secret; I’m glad it’s coming out.”

Read More At: http://100percentfedup.com/charles-barkley-drops-truth-bomb-blacks-not-white-people-cops-keeping-blacks/

Offline endicom

Not just black people. Consider any grouping of people and what they have valued and you see their success rate. Valuing education and entrepreneurship had bred group success.