Author Topic: Just FYI - We don't all have to remain on one thread  (Read 2322 times)

Oceander

Just FYI - We don't all have to remain on one thread
« on: September 02, 2016, 02:22:16 am »
As the subject line sez.  This is a whole sub-board all to itself, so we can post new threads in here, not just add posts to the one existing thread.

Wingnut

Re: Just FYI - We don't all have to remain on one thread
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 02:33:26 am »
As the subject line sez.  This is a whole sub-board all to itself, so we can post new threads in here, not just add posts to the one existing thread.

They get used to the couch in their parents basement.  What can you do?  Change the lock?

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 02:36:10 am »
They get used to the couch in their parents basement.  What can you do?  Change the lock?

Don't tempt me!!!

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 02:43:42 am »
Don't tempt me!!!

It's probably time to shut that one down....  almost 20000 posts.  Birds got to leave the nest.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 09:58:12 pm »

BTW, would news articles regarding hot new computer technology be welcome in this section?  I'm guessing the answer is "yes", but I always like to check with management first.
Let it burn.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 10:08:30 pm »
Excellent. Let me be the first to post important info.....

Kim Kardashian West Says Sarah Jessica Parker Is Her 'Idol'

http://www.people.com/article/kim-kardashian-west-calls-sarah-jessica-parker-idol

Kim Kardashian West is fangirling over a certain Sex and the City actress.

On Monday evening, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians reality star caught up with Sarah Jessica Parker (a.k.a. Carrie Bradshaw) at husband Kanye West's concert where she paid her a big compliment.

While posing together for a smizing selfie, 35-year-old Kardashian turned to 51-year-old Parker and said, "You're like my idol."