Author Topic: LEVIN: I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP ... HERE'S WHY  (Read 73231 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: LEVIN: I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP ... HERE'S WHY
« Reply #525 on: September 08, 2016, 02:15:21 am »
So...you're creating.  Or fantasizing.  Or making up crap.

Good to know.

Come on.  Trump's words are so incoherent, so much babble, that it's hard to quote them.

Did you watch the forum?  I'm guessing not.  I did. 

Both candidates sucked.  Just as I thought they would. 

This is the 'effing best we can do, these two hyenas?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #526 on: September 08, 2016, 02:17:18 am »

David M. Drucker
‏@DavidMDrucker
"We have to set up a court system in the military." @realDonaldTrump

Just let that sink in for a minute.

Yet another disturbing display of Trump's utter ignorance and incompetence.

Buffoon is too kind a word for this dangerously ignorant fool.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #527 on: September 08, 2016, 02:19:35 am »
Here RIV. Here's Trump's words on Putin.  Read this and try to make sense of it.

Where does a presidential candidate, who doesn't know what the nuclear triad is, dig up the approval number for the leader of Russia?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #528 on: September 08, 2016, 02:19:41 am »
Semantics toots.

I can care less or give a rat's behind about the reasons you people have your pro-Trump only topics, rooms and areas.  The fact is - you have them and we got to witness firsthand the kind of definition you people have of debate, speech and tolerance; unless it's seig-heiling your prince - you sent it packing - not much different than how TOS went with the exception of posts being trashed as opposed to memberships and accounts.

You people were granted 'safe spaces' and zones, and yet your compatriots have to nerve to refer to those  of us refusing to vote for your NY liberal as 'circle jerks'.

So I frankly can care less how 'sick and tired' you are that we point out the fact you people require Safe Spaces.

I, for one, am weary of your ravings.  If your opinion was wanted, you would have been asked to contribute to the guidelines the Election Section.  You were not asked, so take the hint.

Follow the guidelines and join in the discussion there or choose not to and stay where you are.  Just stop preaching and whining and complaining about it.   It's irrelevant.

@alicewonders
@INVAR

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:20:37 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline unknown

« Reply #529 on: September 08, 2016, 02:19:51 am »

And what does this have to do with the topic of this thread?

Yea, I didn't think you could answer that.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

« Reply #530 on: September 08, 2016, 02:21:39 am »
Come on.  Trump's words are so incoherent, so much babble, that it's hard to quote them.

Try.  Or call your post "opinion".

« Reply #531 on: September 08, 2016, 02:22:30 am »

Buffoon is a knee jerk reaction for those with limited understanding of the topic and the man.

But do continue.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:29:46 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline unknown

« Reply #532 on: September 08, 2016, 02:23:04 am »
Here RIV. Here's Trump's words on Putin.  Read this and try to make sense of it.

Where does a presidential candidate, who doesn't know what the nuclear triad is, dig up the approval number for the leader of Russia?

And this has exactly what to do with Levin voting for Trump?

Yea. I didn't think you could try to explain that one.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #533 on: September 08, 2016, 02:23:32 am »
I, for one, am weary of your ravings. 

Too bad.  Suck it.

We're just as weary of yours.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:24:56 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

« Reply #534 on: September 08, 2016, 02:28:17 am »

For all we know you've created this as a Word document in your dimly lit basement.

Provide a link.

« Reply #535 on: September 08, 2016, 02:29:02 am »
Too bad.  Suck it.

Nice....the one who quotes the Bible speaks.   **nononono*

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #536 on: September 08, 2016, 02:40:20 am »
YOU listen up @INVAR.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing people like you whine that Trump supporters DEMANDED a safe space!  You don't know what you are talking about - and I'll tell you why. 

I was the person that first asked Mystery if we could have a Trump Caucus area to promote him like it is done in a state caucus.  Where there is a space set up for each candidate to go for information on that candidate.  I asked her because every time one of us posted something like that - it devolved to a long thread of personal insults to Mr. Trump and his supporters.  It was not informational.

Anyone else that wanted to take it on could start a caucus for their candidate too - that was the way I approached it to Mystery.  I was the original mod for the Trump Caucus Group and I was given permission to remove insulting and disrespectful posts - it was to be a positive place where we did not attack other members. 

Again, I ASKED for such a thing and Nancy was kind enough to allow it - even though she had reservations about it herself.  I keep seeing this accusation that Trump supporters DEMANDED a safe space and that is absolutely not true!  I hope Nancy and the other mods that were there at the time will back me up on this.  I keep waiting for someone that was there to refute this LIE that it was demanded......they know, and I would love some confirmation of that FACT. 

I am speaking the truth - and others here know that I am.

Actually it was a decision R4 and I made to try to keep peace on the forum..as I have said many times on the forum and in the MOD room it was a decision I later regretted as it only caused division...jmo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MOD3

« Reply #537 on: September 08, 2016, 03:00:26 am »
Thread locked due to getting completely out of hand with insults and name calling.