Author Topic: FBI Notes Reveal Clinton Server Breached As Hacker "Browsed E-mail Folders And Attachments"  (Read 338 times)

Offline unknown

FBI Notes Reveal Clinton Server Breached As Hacker "Browsed E-mail Folders And Attachments"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-04/fbi-notes-reveal-clinton-server-breached-hacker-browsed-e-mail-folders-and-attachmen

Tyler Durden
Sep 4, 2016

In his now infamous July press conference, FBI director James Comey described Clinton's management of her private email server to be “extremely careless” even though he thought her shortcomings didn't warrant criminal charges.  Of course we are all now well aware that, despite comments made to the contrary to Congress, Hillary's private server contained dozens of email chains that had classified documents, including eight whose contents were “top secret.”  While Comey noted that the FBI could find no evidence that any of those classified documents had been compromised, he also cautioned that they might lack the forensic records to know if they had been.

Turns out that at least one email account housed on Hillary's private server was hacked in January 2013.  The email account belonged to an undisclosed female staffer in President Clinton's office.  The hacker apparently used an anonymity software known as "Tor" to login to the account to browse "e-mail folders and attachments."  According to FBI notes, the FBI "was unable to identify the actor(s) responsible for this login or how [staffer's] login credentials were compromised."

{..snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)