Author Topic: FBI Documents: Hillary Blamed Her Email Lawbreaking On HER CONCUSSION  (Read 341 times)

Offline unknown

FBI Documents: Hillary Blamed Her Email Lawbreaking On HER CONCUSSION

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8880/fbi-documents-hillary-blamed-her-email-lawbreaking-ben-shapiro

Ben Shapiro
September 2, 2016

The media have spent weeks railing against anyone for asking questions about Hillary Clinton’s obviously questionable health. There’s been rampant speculation about everything from her ability to stand without a stool to her capacity to get into an SUV without an extra step. Her constant absence from the campaign trail and unwillingness to travel to campaign key spots like Louisiana raised serious concerns about whether she is in decent shape. Hillary herself tried to quash these rumors by opening a pre-opened pickle jar on Jimmy Kimmel.

But Hillary blamed her own poor health for her consistent and dramatic failures to abide by law and regulation surrounding the treatment of classified information and discoverable documents. According to the FBI:

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)