Author Topic: BREAKING: 1 Hillary Email SHOWED Terrorists How to Kill Amb. Chris Stevens  (Read 507 times)

Offline unknown

BREAKING: 1 Hillary Email SHOWED Terrorists How to Kill Amb. Chris Stevens

http://www.usanewsinsider.com/breaking-1-hillary-email-showed-terrorists-kill-amb-chris-stevens/

September 4, 2016

An email released Monday pertaining to the Benghazi investigation from Hillary Clinton’s private email server revealed that a message detailing the location of murdered Ambassador Chris Stevens passed through the unsecured server, raising the possibility that terrorists could have intercepted the message.

According to Breitbart, the April 10, 2011, email from State Department employee Timmy Davis was forwarded to the server by Clinton’s aide, Huma Abedin.

And then, on April 24, there was an email which told the exact time Ambassador Stevens would be having a meeting:

“Stevens will be meeting with MFA in one hour and will make a written request for better security at the hotel and for better security-related coordination. He still feels comfortable in the hotel. They are looking into the idea of moving into a villa, but that is some way off.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

AAAaaaand from Wikipedia:

The 2012 Benghazi attack took place on the evening of September 11, 2012, when Islamic militants attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, killing U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith.[6] Stevens was the first U.S. Ambassador killed in the line of duty since 1979.[7] The attack has also been referred to as the Battle of Benghazi.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

---

And this guy had emailed evidence of how the terrorists killed our ambassador to Clinton in 2011?

I would like to buy his time machine.