Author Topic: Obama: I’m Optimistic Americans Will Say No to Trump  (Read 1065 times)

Offline unknown

Obama: I’m Optimistic Americans Will Say No to Trump
« on: September 04, 2016, 08:36:21 pm »

Obama: I’m Optimistic Americans Will Say No to Trump

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/04/obama-im-optimistic-americans-will-say-no-to-trump/

Pam Key
4 Sep 2016

Sunday on CNN’s “Fareed Zakaria GPS,” when asked about Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, President Barack Obama said he expected that Americans will say “no” to Trump’s policy measures.

Obama said, “There’s a long tradition in the United States of inclusion, immigration, diversity, but also people once they’re included in what they consider to be the real America, worried about outsiders, contaminating, polluting, messing up a good thing. That’s not new. That dates back to the beginning of this country. What I’m always reminding people is that although you’ll see bumps, whether it’s the No-nothings, or, you know, other anti-immigrant sentiment directed at the Irish or Southern Europeans as opposed to Northern Europeans or the Chinese, or today Latinos or Muslims, the long-term trend is people get absorbed, people get assimilated. We benefit from this incredible country in which the measure of your patriotism and how American you are is not the color of your skin, your last name, your faith, but rather your adherence to a creed, your belief in certain principles and values.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Obama: I’m Optimistic Americans Will Say No to Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 08:39:31 pm »

In other words, Obama is saying that Americans have embraced the new religion of perversity and mental illness. Sodomy, transvestites, corruption, effeminate men, theft, lying, etc., (Romans 1:..), have now become the norm.

Hey Navy, enjoy riding the Harvey Milk.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 08:40:11 pm »

You think it is bad now, wait until gets elected.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 08:44:11 pm »
I am hoping that Americans stick to their Christian beliefs and vote 'NO' to BOTH Hillary and Trump!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 08:52:28 pm »
I am hoping that Americans stick to their Christian beliefs and vote 'NO' to BOTH Hillary and Trump!
And in favor of whom?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 09:03:15 pm »
...I'd like to teach the world to sing.

Sorry, we're fresh out of Coca-Cola. All we got left is Pepsi or 7-Up. What'll it be?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 11:09:21 pm »
He should talk.   He has been dividing the country this whole time with his rhetoric against Christianity at every opportunity.  Even on national day of prayer.   His rhetoric dividing us by the color of our skin.  Taking a stance against our law enforcement making it a white and black war.  It isn't.  What it has always been is despair caused by liberal policies bringing along with it hopelessness and crime.  Perhaps if we would start talking about investing in programs to get people off of welfare.  Stop allowing illegal immigration which takes African American jobs we could start providing positive change.  But if we keep selling poverty for votes we get racial war.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 11:10:36 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 11:12:58 pm »
And he should be the African American looking for employment in Detroit after it absorbed 100,000 illegal immigrants.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online LMAO

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 12:28:46 am »
Well, since every prediction he has made has resulted in the opposite happening.........
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2016, 12:31:58 am »
...I'd like to teach the world to sing.

Sorry, we're fresh out of Coca-Cola. All we got left is Pepsi or 7-Up. What'll it be?

Neither.  I have a Coca-Cola. We're not fresh out; that's a misconception.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2016, 12:33:25 am »
He should talk.   He has been dividing the country this whole time with his rhetoric against Christianity at every opportunity.  Even on national day of prayer.   His rhetoric dividing us by the color of our skin.  Taking a stance against our law enforcement making it a white and black war.  It isn't.  What it has always been is despair caused by liberal policies bringing along with it hopelessness and crime.  Perhaps if we would start talking about investing in programs to get people off of welfare.  Stop allowing illegal immigration which takes African American jobs we could start providing positive change.  But if we keep selling poverty for votes we get racial war.

:amen: