Author Topic: Exclusive — Behind The Scenes With Trump In Detroit: How The Donald Has Become ‘The Hope Candidate’  (Read 536 times)

Offline unknown

Exclusive — Behind The Scenes With Trump In Detroit: How The Donald Has Become ‘The Hope Candidate’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/04/exclusive-behind-scenes-trump-detroit-donald-become-candidate-hope/

Matthew Boyle
4 Sep 2016   

Donald Trump, the 2016 GOP presidential nominee, delivered a positive and uplifting message filled with hope and opportunity here at the Great Faith Ministries International church.

In addition to Dr. Ben Carson and Omarosa, Breitbart News accompanied Trump on the trip to Detroit to provide an original and behind-the-scenes look into how he is offering an uplifting message to all Americans—including the black community.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Exclusive — Behind The Scenes With Trump In Detroit: How The Donald Has Become ‘The Hope Candidate’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/04/exclusive-behind-scenes-trump-detroit-donald-become-candidate-hope/

Matthew Boyle
4 Sep 2016   

Donald Trump, the 2016 GOP presidential nominee, delivered a positive and uplifting message filled with hope and opportunity here at the Great Faith Ministries International church.

In addition to Dr. Ben Carson and Omarosa, Breitbart News accompanied Trump on the trip to Detroit to provide an original and behind-the-scenes look into how he is offering an uplifting message to all Americans—including the black community.

{.. snip ..}

This is my honest opinion.  Not just saying this because I don't like Trump.  But talking about fixing up Detroit is not what is going to help the African American community.  What is "fixing up"?  It is going to be up to the local businesses to hire African Americans.  To get job training and stop the idea which is prominent in manufacturing that Latino/Hispanic people are harder workers.  It really comes down to racism and "believe me" it is out there.  Detroit had a couple years ago 100,000 illegal immigrants who praise Obama's promises not to deport them.  And really it comes down to whether American Business can get rid of preconceived beliefs about the superiority of immigrants that work for cheep.  Otherwise nothing changes. 

I am not a racist and I have Hispanic friends who I care for.  It isn't them I am upset with.  It is our government and our businesses who want to screw the American worker.  And how many times have you heard that African Americans are lazy workers?  Americans lazy workers?  It takes a change of mind in this country to make it great again.  And Donald Trump would let African Americans count his money.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.