Author Topic: Hillary Clinton, rarely seen, rarely heard  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Victoria33

Re: Hillary Clinton, rarely seen, rarely heard
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2016, 03:57:21 pm »
Victoria33 has openly stated to supporting Hillary.
@Axel
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

In my opinion, Trump has a severe personality disorder (as in insane), and I believe he would start World War Three, Clinton would not, so, yes, I would rather have her than Trump and if voting for her would guarantee that, I surely would vote for her.  If I do vote for her, which is entirely possible, it would mean nothing in Texas as Trump will get the state's electoral votes.  Either Clinton or Trump will be president, if I lived in a purple state where my vote would matter, I would vote for Clinton.  One cannot trust an insane person because that person IS insane.  I consider Trump insane.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:57:56 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2016, 04:01:32 pm »
She said yesterday that she did not mean it and is not voting for Hillary.
Unlimited, I just posted about this.  It matters not what I do in Texas as Trump will get our electoral votes.  If voting for Clinton, would keep Trump from winning, I WOULD vote for her and if I were in a purple state where my vote would matter, I would vote for her.  I believe Trump to be insane, and you can't trust an insane person because he/she IS insane.

Offline Axel

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2016, 05:16:52 pm »
They leave their safe space "rooms" and come to free speech threads to attack, then run back to their safe rooms. It's best so put them on ignore.  If no one posted to them on free speech threads, they would have to stay in their safe rooms and talk among themselves, which is where they should be since they insist on having safe rooms.

@Axel
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

In my opinion, Trump has a severe personality disorder (as in insane), and I believe he would start World War Three, Clinton would not, so, yes, I would rather have her than Trump and if voting for her would guarantee that, I surely would vote for her.  If I do vote for her, which is entirely possible, it would mean nothing in Texas as Trump will get the state's electoral votes.  Either Clinton or Trump will be president, if I lived in a purple state where my vote would matter, I would vote for Clinton.  One cannot trust an insane person because that person IS insane.  I consider Trump insane.

It probably is best to put us on ignore, otherwise you'd have to defend your armchair psychoanalysis.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election