Author Topic: ‘SHUT IT DOWN’: Reuters cuts only news video feed as black pastor thanks Trump  (Read 779 times)

Offline unknown

‘SHUT IT DOWN’: Reuters cuts only news video feed as black pastor thanks Trump

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shut-reuters-cuts-news-video-feed-black-pastor-thanks-trump/

September 4th, 2016
Kyle Olson

Reuters was reportedly the only news service to be providing video coverage of Donald Trump’s visit to a Detroit church on Saturday, and a mystery voice could be overheard ordering someone to “shut down” the feed before the event had concluded.

Bishop Wayne T. Jackson was presenting Trump with a prayer shawl and two Bibles when a hushed voice off camera could be heard saying, “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what…”

Moments later, the same voice said “Shut this down?”

“Shut it, yeah,” another voice said.

“Yes, Michael. Do it.”

“Blackout.”

Just then the camera begins to shake as if it’s being moved and the feed goes black.

Watch:

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

It be good if the media just stops covering Trump. Unfortunately if they did not see and hear him, it would probably boost his numbers, lol.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
My liberal FB friends were freaking out over the optic
Countdown to Resignation

Online LMAO

There are undeniable truths in life. Some of them are the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, we will all die someday, and the news media will always be biased for the Democrat candidate and biased against the GOP candidate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
There are undeniable truths in life. Some of them are the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, we will all die someday, and the news media will always be biased for the Democrat candidate and biased against the GOP candidate

Is there one?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.