Author Topic: Hillary's Hacked Emails and Blackmail  (Read 528 times)

Offline unknown

Hillary's Hacked Emails and Blackmail
« on: September 04, 2016, 05:25:10 am »

Hillary's Hacked Emails and Blackmail

Her rogue conduct as Secretary of State could compromise U.S. national security for years to come.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263990/hillarys-hacked-emails-and-blackmail-michael-cutler

August 29, 2016
Michael Cutler

The ability to compromise can be a virtue when reasonable people of differing perspectives are able to set aside their differences and come to an agreement that, while not perfect, is fair and equitable and provides a common ground for all concerned.  This enables the participants in such a negotiation to satisfy enough of their core requirements and adequately address the concerns of those involved that such an agreement is sensible and, indeed, desirable.

Politicians frequently work out compromises in order the achieve a consensus among politicians from both sides of the aisle so that legislation can go forward.

However, there is another meaning to that term “compromise.”  This “compromise” is hardly virtuous, but treacherous.  In this regard, “to compromise” means to weaken or undermine.

When an undercover agent's identity and mission is divulged to his/her adversaries, it can be properly said that the agent has been “compromised.”

When a nation's secrets are provided to its enemies it may be said that the nation's security has been compromised.

Finally, people may also be compromised also when they act in a nefarious way and others become aware of their conduct.  This sort of compromise creates a vulnerability for that person and can leave such an individual open to blackmail or other covert coercion.

This is the world in which Hillary Clinton now resides as a direct result of her conduct -- or rather, misconduct.

While there have been numerous reports about Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server that she used to send tens of thousands of e-mails, including e-mails that contained ultra-sensitive national security information, one of the key problems that this outrageous situation has created has not been addressed in the media.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)