Author Topic: Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit  (Read 16033 times)

Wingnut

My dumb boy was a collie.  He was the sweetest dog ever, but had doggie Jethro level intelligence.  What would that be?  I guess you could say he graduated the doggie 6th grade.

Okay,  That made me LOL.    It was 1960 and we wanted Lassie.  Dad bought us a Collie.  We got Lassie's   brother...... Jethro.   Scamper was a great dog.

Offline Vulcan

And a 'fro.

Let me see.  A labrador can do that too:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I love Boxers.  Raised several in my lifetime and they are excellent dogs for protection, for kids and for companionship.  They walk you, you don't walk them.
I have a soft spot for Boxers too, well almost all dogs except for yappy little ankle biters with emphasis on the yappy. My big boy used to play with a small Boxer girl when he was younger, they both loved to wrestle, one day he wasn't responding to her so she back of about twenty yards and ran into him full tilt knocking him over and it was on! Funny as hell. :bigsilly: :laughingdog:

Offline libertybele

Awe!  Handsome guy.  I am a dog lover also.  We have a Lab mix.

Since ya'll are talking about dogs...We had to put our Rhodesian Ridgeback/Doberman mix to rest after 13 years.  This dog was my baby...and I was heart broken...at any rate the hubby insisted on getting another dog.  Me, I was fine with never having another dog as I didn't want to go through the heartbreak again.

So...long story short.  We went to the different shelters in the area and put our name in to be called when a Doberman or Doberman mix puppy became available.  Months later...we became dog parents of a very small doberman mix.  We took the pup to the vets to get a wellness check up after we brought him home and the vet mentioned we could have a DNA test done through the mail to determine what he was mixed with.   Well about a month later we got the results...the dog is an Akita, Boxer, Shepherd, Whippet and Pug mix.  Not a trace of Doberman in him!!  True story.  P.S.  The dog is now 2 years old and a P.I.T.A.  Argh!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.