Author Topic: FBI Discloses Laptop, Thumb Drive Holding Clinton Email Archive Are Missing  (Read 1304 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A laptop computer that was a treasure trove of Hillary Clinton’s e-mails from her tenure as secretary of state has gone missing, according to the FBI’s newly released notes on its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server....

http://www.westernjournalism.com/fbi-discloses-clinton-fbi-discloses-laptop-thumb-drive-holding-clinton-email-archive-are-missing-archive-went-missing/

Offline Explorer89

• FR Class of '98
Re: FBI Discloses Laptop, Thumb Drive Holding Clinton Email Archive Are Missing
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 04:48:48 pm »
Isn't that special?

Offline ABX

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 04:52:48 pm »
Isn't that special?

And they are acting as though people are idiots not realizing that information will be backed up on servers, not just on a single laptop and thumb drive (unless they really are that incompetent)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 05:24:55 pm »
The ghost of Sandy Berger walks! Who ya gonna call?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 05:30:15 pm »
And they are acting as though people are idiots not realizing that information will be backed up on servers, not just on a single laptop and thumb drive (unless they really are that incompetent)

So you defend her reckless behavior? Is that the Liberaltarian position on Hillary? To defend her?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 05:31:57 pm »
So you defend her reckless behavior? Is that the Liberaltarian position on Hillary? To defend her?

Aren't you the cutest. You may want to read that again, you are embarrassing yourself. That was an attack on the FBI's claim the data was lost and playing the public for fools.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 05:35:48 pm »

Hang on....Hang on....    I'm having a Madeline Albright flashback.... :thud:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 05:38:10 pm »
Knowledge is limited, stupidity is boundless.  Could be.

NOT! :silly:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 05:39:26 pm »
Come on @truth_seeker .  He didn't even come close to defendiing her.  Just because people deplore Trump, does not mean they are defending Hillary.  Ease up, for goodness sakes.

Just ignore him. I'm aware of the little coordination of attacks and attempt to bully people off the forum, it is why some of the comments make no sense, just throwing crap out there.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2016, 05:41:01 pm »
Just ignore him. I'm aware of the little coordination of attacks and attempt to bully people off the forum, it is why some of the comments make no sense, just throwing crap out there.
Another pass through the monkey house, listening to the thuds on the glass. No problem.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2016, 05:43:01 pm »
Like monkeys at the zoo.