Author Topic: Donald Trump Meets With African-American Leaders in North Philadelphia Friday as Protester and Supporter Scuffle Outside  (Read 8075 times)

Offline aligncare

It is reasonable considering there is video evidence of people who believed 0bama would give them money personally out of his "stash."

Pure fantasy. There's no evidence whatsoever that Donald Trump supporters are equivalent to Obama supporters. None. Zero, zilch, nada.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Obama is the direct spawn of the black/Democrat political machinery I described above, but I thought everyone knew that already.  He was their "chosen one" and I'm just worried that the GOP has bought into that mindset that they need a "chosen one" and are willing to gamble everything on an unknown, and very risky quantity.

The primaries are over, and it is a binary choice between Clinton and Trump.

Four years. "What do you have to lose?" That is reality, a condition in severe shortage, on this "political forum."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

HonestJohn

The alt-right is liberal fiction. If you were really a conservative you'd see right through it.

The "alt-right" named themselves that term before this election.

If you were really a conservative, you'd already know that.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
...who has said he wants to screw over those people by making their checks go only 2/3 as far. 

A real champion of the people would propose improving their lives, not burdening them!

2/3rds as far? Wow.

Do we ever see proof on any of these statements?

Offline TomSea

In November 2008, Paul Gottfried addressed the H. L. Mencken Club about what he called "the alternative right".[13] In 2009, two more posts at Taki's Magazine, by Patrick J. Ford and Jack Hunter, further discussed the alternative right.[14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried

Paul Gottfried; so be careful when people are trying to shoehorn a definition to mean jack-booted extremists.

One even hardly ever hears this in the mainstream press; it seems taken up by some who are doing like Democrats and trying to accuse others of racism.

Offline TomSea

I listen to Larry Elder, these people, he's called the worse.

The "alt-right" is some sort of fringe, might as well say more criminal felons ex-convicts are voting for Hillary.

The alt-right does not even have a meaningful constituency, no examples were cited about FR because it's hard to find these things.

Yes, you have your whacked out websites but that is all they are; that say nasty and racist things. A small part of the population in general.

To hear those castigating the alt-right; you'd think you'd see Trump rallies filled with skinheads, it really is a pretty ugly thing to say.

Anyway, important point, one can say all day long, "blacks aren't voting for Trump", well, what do we have from Democrats?

70% of black kids born out of wedlock? And the list goes on. It's really deteriorated in the last 4 years.

I think Trump has a hidden vote, AAs may not want to say they support him; so we'll see.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 06:15:25 pm by TomSea »