Author Topic: Donald Trump Meets With African-American Leaders in North Philadelphia Friday as Protester and Supporter Scuffle Outside  (Read 8087 times)

Wingnut

In politics, perception is everything. That's how Clinton, Mrs. Bill, still maintains a semblance of voter support.

From my research into Donald Trump, his history is one of being colorblind and a big believer in an old-fashioned concept I learned about when we came to America and began my schooling here. It's called the melting pot.

In my opinion, his outreach here will impact positively on the misperceptions of Mr. Trump made up and promulgated by the media, Democrats, and NeverTrump.

Just to touch on one thing and not bashing Trump here...but Amrica is not a "Melting Pot" anymore.  With liberalism celebrating diversisty, sameness is bad and is to be rejected.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Wanna bet?  Scripted questions, scripted answers all done in a video? 

Blacks know Trump is pandering and are not going to be sucked into this phoniness.  Trump hasn't been in an inner city since his younger days of denying housing to blacks and having to settle a federal lawsuit over it.

Trump stood up for Jews and Blacks to be admitted to a club in Florida, this is more gratuitous Trump bashing, very ugly. One can't remember that?

Easy to bash Trump on one incident having to do with his father; but we don't seem to hear about all the connections to the current White House.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Just to touch on one thing and not bashing Trump here...but Amrica is not a "Melting Pot" anymore.  With liberalism celebrating diversisty, sameness is bad and is to be rejected.

Correct and it's getting worse by the day.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

Christie destroyed his career with the infamous Obama hug.

Here's Trump in a threesome with Reverends Al and Jesse, but this is a good thing?

It looks like a tangerine-flavored Oreo cookie.

Oreos and Tangerines; Wow, just wow.

Offline Longmire

Glad one is so "down with the brothers" to tell us what it's all about.

Reminds me of that scene from Airplane about speaking 'jive'...  :laugh:

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Trump stood up for Jews and Blacks to be admitted to a club in Florida, this is more gratuitous Trump bashing, very ugly. One can't remember that?

Easy to bash Trump on one incident having to do with his father; but we don't seem to hear about all the connections to the current White House.

Obama is the direct spawn of the black/Democrat political machinery I described above, but I thought everyone knew that already.  He was their "chosen one" and I'm just worried that the GOP has bought into that mindset that they need a "chosen one" and are willing to gamble everything on an unknown, and very risky quantity.

Wingnut

Offline TomSea

Why would they try Trump?  He brings in H1-B visa holders to fill jobs at Mar-a-Lago instead of hiring local blacks and Hispanics. When he could put his money where his mouth is, he turns to foreign labor.

Well; it's not a porous border where thousands come in every year, the discerning mind can tell that between maybe a 100 people on H1B1 Visas.

And Americans burdened if not actually killed by Illegal Immigration.

But what the hell do the Never Trumpers care about Americans being killed?

Kate Steinle and the many every year..

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

I don't know what point you're trying to make but you are failing miserably.  I said my experience is first hand.... Get it??

Offline Longmire

Here's Trump in a threesome with Reverends Al and Jesse, but this is a good thing?

Either Trump has credibility in the black community or he doesn't.

The photo shows he clearly has ties that go back decades.

Cucks whining about real men is nothing new.

Offline sinkspur

Yes he did.  To his own club,  Mar-a-Lago.

As long as they have $100, 000 for a membership.

http://wonkette.com/599207/donald-trumps-100k-mar-a-lago-memberships-open-to-everyone-even-blacks-and-jews
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

Obama is the direct spawn of the black/Democrat political machinery I described above, but I thought everyone knew that already.  He was their "chosen one" and I'm just worried that the GOP has bought into that mindset that they need a "chosen one" and are willing to gamble everything on an unknown, and very risky quantity.

This could be "patronizing", anyone who has listened to black Republican conservatives would not say such a thing.

And maybe this is urging more from the Democratic talking point that seems to be going on here: "What black Republicans".

Well, the Democratic machine is not working for the black community, Baltimore, Chicago, Milwaukee, how incredible that we are really re-inventing the wheel here, and oh, a candidate with a "risky quantity", What are we asking for? More Fergusons? It really can't get any worse.  Well, it can always get worse.

Oh, and Obama is the "chosen one", someone who isn't even a real African American per many blacks' words,

Obama is an African and he is an American but he isn't an African American. I can find quotes on this from African Americans.

So, blacks support Obama because he is of Mixed Heritage; so it's all down to identity politics, sorry, these are Democratic talking points.

Offline TomSea

It's even been in the news as a Pro-Trump talking point, Trump was never questioned in the past before he was a GOP candidate,

And as we are reinventing the wheel here, McCain and certainly Romney, virtually any Republican nominee has these things tossed at them.

Offline sinkspur

Well; it's not a porous border where thousands come in every year, the discerning mind can tell that between maybe a 100 people on H1B1 Visas.

And Americans burdened if not actually killed by Illegal Immigration.

But what the hell do the Never Trumpers care about Americans being killed?

Kate Steinle and the many every year..

I have no idea what any of that has to do with what I posted.  Well, yes I do.

Nothing.

Offline TomSea

Yes he did.  To his own club,  Mar-a-Lago.

http://wonkette.com/599207/donald-trumps-100k-mar-a-lago-memberships-open-to-everyone-even-blacks-and-jews

Well can you tell me why they did not admit Jews and Blacks previously?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
In politics, perception is everything. That's how Clinton, Mrs. Bill, still maintains a semblance of voter support.

From my research into Donald Trump, his history is one of being colorblind and a big believer in an old-fashioned concept I learned about when we came to America and began my schooling here. It's called the melting pot.

In my opinion, his outreach here will impact positively on the misperceptions of Mr. Trump made up and promulgated by the media, Democrats, and NeverTrump.

Yes,  I agree this can help.  So will clearly renouncing the white racists and xenophobes that are creaming in their jeans over Trump's candidacy.    Otherwise, those "misperceptions" will persist.

Folks are known by the company they keep.  Reaching out to the black community is a bold and useful step by Donald Trump.  So would telling the alt-right that their support isn't welcome.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sinkspur

Either Trump has credibility in the black community or he doesn't.

The photo shows he clearly has ties that go back decades.

Cucks whining about real men is nothing new.

A presidential candidate who's polling at 2% with blacks has, it is safe to say, no credibility.

Offline TomSea

Wonkette, the extreme feminist website crashes and burns.

Why did the club change it's policy?

http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/

Because someone bought it;

Offline sinkspur

Well can you tell me why they did not admit Jews and Blacks previously?

Trump would admit an avowed member of ISIS to Mar-a-Lago if he forked over 100 grand.

Offline TomSea

A presidential candidate who's polling at 2% with blacks has, it is safe to say, no credibility.

A presidential candidate who's polling at 14.6% with blacks, more than double Romney's share and maybe even up to 20%

Offline Longmire

Its an exclusive club and Trump treated everyone the same way...what's your point?

Wingnut

Trump would admit an avowed member of ISIS to Mar-a-Lago if he forked over 100 grand.

Hey with Trump  It's just business. Nuttin personal!

Offline TomSea

This was fun;

When he bought it, is the correct answer.

What if I bought a restaurant that didn't allow Latinos previously, I said, there will be no more of that rule here.  I would be doing the correct thing.

He changed the rule; that's admirable.

By the same token, those nasty whites could have said, "you change the rules and we are walking out".

Offline TomSea

Its an exclusive club and Trump treated everyone the same way...what's your point?

It could have worked the other way, long time members could have said, "If you change the rule, we walk out"; those kinds of things have happened before. One could say Trump could have lost money on the deal.

http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/