Author Topic: Women allows Son To Wear Tutus and Man Complains  (Read 1213 times)

Offline mirraflake

Women allows Son To Wear Tutus and Man Complains
« on: September 02, 2016, 06:46:02 pm »
Idiot mom   Picture explains it all-that is her "wife"    Couple thinks it fine to allow son to wear a purple tutu out in public

https://www.buzzfeed.com/laurenstrapagiel/tutus-for-roo-roo?utm_term=.imOapayRN#.vgmkzk4JY

Can you figure out the real lesbian and the lipstick lesbian out of a bad relationship with a guy?

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 07:23:31 pm by mirraflake »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Women allows Son To Wear Tutus and Man Complains
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 06:55:24 pm »
Yeah it's so cute to let kids 'decide' their sexuality and gender, and have abortions without notifying their parents.

That is till some 55 y/o pervo hairy ape decides he's 'transgenerational' and identifies as a 13 y/o, and some 13 y/o girl decides she's in love and has the right to decide to start having sex with him, because it's her decision on who she loves and how.

And the liberals will be just fine with that, especially if it's a gay relationship.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 08:31:51 pm »
You don't very often see little girls wearing tutus out in public, so why the heck do these morons think it should be considered normal for a boy?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 08:34:57 pm »
You don't very often see little girls wearing tutus out in public, so why the heck do these morons think it should be considered normal for a boy?

Because they are freaks and they want people like me to openly laugh at them and mock them as they walk down the street.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 08:46:03 pm »
Because they are freaks and they want people like me to openly laugh at them and mock them as they walk down the street.
And then they can call you an intolerant hater.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 09:09:38 pm »
She needs a safe place where she can go dance and sing and be happy. A place where unicorns fart rainbows and they poop little chocolate kisses and you can make snow cones out of yellow snow.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 09:20:21 pm »
Another  photo of the happy couple..how do I put this so you can understand it..I could not stick my d**k into the one on the left if ISIS had a knife to my throat and told me to do it or else.  I would take the knife.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 12:34:45 am »
Perhaps he'll grow up to be a Brigadier General:

Of course back when Monty Python did that sketch, the entire world rightly regarded men in tutus as an absurdity.  Now, it seems, the lunatics are in charge of the asylum.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 02:51:33 pm »
A prime example of why lesbians should not be allowed to adopt children. Many of them hate men and will to their best (or worst) to turn their kid into a freak. Especially a boy.