State Chapters > California

Cow Fart Regulations Approved By California’s Legislature

<< < (2/3) > >>

Idaho_Cowboy:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on September 20, 2016, 11:30:34 pm ---The same sort of way the BLM will fine you 10K for peeing on the ground, ignoring that everything that ran, walked, slithered, or flew over that same ground likely did before you. It isn't about reality, it is all about control. While bulls get the credit, cows do most of the work, and the politicians want a lock on bullshit production.

--- End quote ---
Yep it's all about control. Global Warming/Climate Change/whatever they call it now was always just an excuse. Most environmentalist are not conservationist.

Cripplecreek:
Those happy California cows won't be happy for long once they're fitted for butt plugs.

Idaho_Cowboy:

--- Quote from: Cripplecreek on September 20, 2016, 11:36:36 pm ---Those happy California cows won't be happy for long once they're fitted for butt plugs.

--- End quote ---
I'm worried the cheese may start to taste different.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Idaho_Cowboy on September 20, 2016, 11:52:40 pm ---I'm worried the cheese may start to taste different.

--- End quote ---
Be thankful that a cow full of methane is still heavier than air. Otherwise, they'd be the California equivalent of WWII balloon bombs...one tweak in the air currents and we'd be downwinders, so to speak.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Idaho_Cowboy on September 20, 2016, 11:35:33 pm ---Yep it's all about control. Global Warming/Climate Change/whatever they call it now was always just an excuse. Most environmentalist are not conservationist.

--- End quote ---
True enough. My kin are conservationists. A family could never farm the same land for over 300 years if they weren't. Only time there are problems with that is when the government steps in and messes with long term plans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version