Author Topic: The Disgusting Breitbart Smear Campaign Against the Immigrant Owner of Chobani  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Are you capable of reading what you posted??  :thud:

Don't get me wrong here folks. I don't want American anywhere to become home to a Syrian refugee women and children who all strangely seem to be young men. However, if we let the narrative guide the facts that get reported, we will be as believable as the FEMA/Walmart death camp/ black helicopter crowd. It's a matter of crying wolf when there isn't a wolf. There's plenty of legitimate news out there to make the point without having to make things up.

Its important to be accurate and truthful.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Don't get me wrong here folks. I don't want American anywhere to become home to a Syrian refugee women and children who all strangely seem to be young men. However, if we let the narrative guide the facts that get reported, we will be as believable as the FEMA/Walmart death camp/ black helicopter crowd. It's a matter of crying wolf when there isn't a wolf. There's plenty of legitimate news out there to make the point without having to make things up.

When a rape is not a rape, due to Clintonesque word parsing?

Straight talk: If muslims come into my town, and commit rape, I don't care if they are Iraqi, Sudanese, Syrian, 4 or 14 or 44 yrs. It is a rape by a muslim, period.

And muslims commit rape, since their "faith" tells them that infidels are sub-human; so it is not a moral crime to do so.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

When a rape is not a rape, due to Clintonesque word parsing?

Straight talk: If muslims come into my town, and commit rape, I don't care if they are Iraqi, Sudanese, Syrian, 4 or 14 or 44 yrs. It is a rape by a muslim, period.

And muslims commit rape, since their "faith" tells them that infidels are sub-human; so it is not a moral crime to do so.

Rape is completely forbidden in Islamic law, and is a crime punishable by death.

http://islam.about.com/od/crime/f/rape.htm
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Rape is completely forbidden in Islamic law, and is a crime punishable by death.

http://islam.about.com/od/crime/f/rape.htm
Yeah, of the woman that dared to seduce the man into doing it by showing to much of her ankle.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The first casualty of Trumpbart is always the truth.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/rape-adultery.aspx

Gives real world examples. It is a sad shame, that any western secular state would give even the slightest standing as a "religion" in particular for topics like rape, etc.

In practice fathers and brothers murder their female family members, if they get raped.

Apologists for islam dwell at the lowest level.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln