Author Topic: US Vice President fails to show respect to the flag of Serbia (???)  (Read 525 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
US Vice President fails to show respect to the flag of Serbia

“A formal diplomatic visit begins when the visitor arrives in the diplomatic capital of the state and it is there that the official reception takes place. The visitor’s national anthem will be played, the guard of honour inspected, and compliments paid to the host’s flag.”

– Diplomatic Handbook: Eighth Edition, Page 33

Video at http://inserbia.info/today/2016/08/us-vice-president-fails-to-show-respect-to-the-flag-of-serbia/

It may not be greatly pronounced and perhaps this is typical with the Vice-President; I do think one can say he appears to thoughtlessly walk by the flag of Serbia. He certainly should have known better imo.

It happens in the first 30 seconds or so of the video.

Anyone else have opinions on this?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 02:48:17 pm by TomSea »

Offline mountaineer

Re: US Vice President fails to show respect to the flag of Serbia (???)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 04:23:10 pm »
Other than believing that Joe Biden is the stupidest knucklehead ever to serve as VP?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 06:38:17 pm »
It may not be greatly pronounced and perhaps this is typical with the Vice-President; I do think one can say he appears to thoughtlessly walk by the flag of Serbia. He certainly should have known better imo.

It happens in the first 30 seconds or so of the video.

Joe Biden does everything thoughtlessly.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 07:38:46 pm »
Other than believing that Joe Biden is the stupidest knucklehead ever to serve as VP?
And yet the democrats still get in a lather over potatoe, even though that was probably the preferred spelling when Quayle was in grade school.