Author Topic: Good news for the GOP: Most Clinton voters say they'll split their ticket  (Read 281 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Good news for the GOP: Most Clinton voters say they'll split their ticket
Susan Page, USA TODAY 7:14 a.m. EDT September 2, 2016

In what could be good news for endangered Republican senators up for re-election this fall, a majority of Hillary Clinton supporters say they are likely to split the ticket — that is, vote for the Democratic presidential candidate but then support some GOP candidates for the Senate or other offices down the ballot.

In a nationwide USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll, a third of Clinton's supporters, 32%, say they are "very likely" to split their votes, and another 20% say they are "somewhat" likely. Twenty percent say they are "not very likely" to split the ticket, and 23% say they'll vote for Democratic candidates up and down the ballot.

more
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/01/good-news-gop-most-clinton-voters-say-theyll-split-their-ticket/89643530/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Good news for the GOP: Most Clinton voters say they'll split their ticket
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 02:30:15 pm »
Great news indeed.  I'll be glad when orange is the new pink.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Re: Good news for the GOP: Most Clinton voters say they'll split their ticket
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 03:05:15 pm »
Great news indeed.  I'll be glad when orange is the new pink.

Maybe the split will start with Pence...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...