General Category > Computers

Just FYI - We don't all have to remain on one thread

(1/2) > >>

Oceander:
As the subject line sez.  This is a whole sub-board all to itself, so we can post new threads in here, not just add posts to the one existing thread.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Oceander on September 02, 2016, 02:22:16 am ---As the subject line sez.  This is a whole sub-board all to itself, so we can post new threads in here, not just add posts to the one existing thread.

--- End quote ---

They get used to the couch in their parents basement.  What can you do?  Change the lock?

Oceander:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on September 02, 2016, 02:33:26 am ---They get used to the couch in their parents basement.  What can you do?  Change the lock?

--- End quote ---

Don't tempt me!!!

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Oceander on September 02, 2016, 02:36:10 am ---Don't tempt me!!!

--- End quote ---

It's probably time to shut that one down....  almost 20000 posts.  Birds got to leave the nest.

Ghost Bear:

--- Quote from: Oceander on September 02, 2016, 02:22:16 am ---As the subject line sez.  This is a whole sub-board all to itself, so we can post new threads in here, not just add posts to the one existing thread.

--- End quote ---

BTW, would news articles regarding hot new computer technology be welcome in this section?  I'm guessing the answer is "yes", but I always like to check with management first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version