Author Topic: Testimony on ISIS Genocide: Parents Shown Video of Daughters Raped, Tortured – Given Body Parts in Bags  (Read 529 times)

Offline unknown

Testimony on ISIS Genocide: Parents Shown Video of Daughters Raped, Tortured – Given Body Parts in Bags

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/testimony-isis-genocide-parents-shown-video-daughters-raped-tortured-given

Michael W. Chapman
September 1, 2016

As the Islamic State continues its genocide against Christians, Yazidis, and other religious minorities in Syria and Iraq, human rights activist and lawyer Jacqueline Isaac testified at the United Nations about some of the atrocities, including parents in Syria who were shown a video of their kidnapped daughters being raped and tortured by ISIS, and then given the dismembered body parts of their daughters in plastic bags.

Although Isaac, vice president of the humanitarian group Roads of Success, testified on April 28, her remarks – at the United Nations in New York City -- about the atrocities against women captured by ISIS were not covered by the national news networks in the United States, according to a search of the Nexis news database.

{.. snip .. emphasis is mine}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

“They got a knock on their door. They opened that door and they found plastic, black bags.”

“The bags had the body parts of their daughters,” testified Isaac. “The body parts of their daughters. And a video!  A video of their daughters being raped and tortured.”

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline MajorClay

The True face of Evil