Author Topic: Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson – To Conservatives and the Alt-Right: Unite to Defeat Evil  (Read 5402 times)

Offline sinkspur

Guess what? I read the cited link. Nothing to be worried about. I doubt many will actually read it, so I will summarize:

The "alt right" reference is mainly to younger types, that reject the left, and take to social media.

They are to the present, a reflection of reality in America. Using the term "alt right" is intended to smear, to discredit.

I encourage those among our members with genuine intellectual curiosity to read the article. There is plenty to be learned.

Of course.  Never mind all those retweets from skinhead websites and six sided stars that Trump and his people seem to relish. His reluctance to publicly condemn David Duke in any other forum than Twitter.

Yep.  Alt-right has nothing to do with Trump support.  Keep telling yourself that.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

@sinkspur

So if you aren't establishment and you aren't alt-right what are you?

I'm somewhere between a hard fiscal conservative and a libertarian.

I do think we need a military and an active foreign policy, which tends to make the libertarians not very appealing.

And how can you even believe that there is only the 'establishment' and hate groups as the only choices in the GOP.

That's not just a bad caae of tunnel vision... but sick.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 02:14:55 am by HonestJohn »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm somewhere between a hard fiscal conservative and a libertarian.

I do think we need a military and an active foreign policy, which tends to make the libertarians not very appealing.

And how can you even believe that there is only the 'establishment' and hate groups as the only choices in the GOP.

That's not just a bad caae of tunnel vision... but sick.

Since you didn't bother to read the article I had to ask.  The alt right favors fiscal conservatism. And you are hardcore. And you are Libertaryan. Hmmm...

Welcome aboard.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

HonestJohn

Since you didn't bother to read the article I had to ask.  The alt right favors fiscal conservatism. And you are hardcore. And you are Libertaryan. Hmmm...

Welcome aboard.

No.

Our country is for all the people therein... not just those of your color and creed.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 02:48:18 am by HonestJohn »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ouch.

That's gotta hurt.

The most 'reliable' news source of the Trump side gives the run down and @truth_seeker knows nothing about it?

I don't really believe that.

HonestJohn is displaying "Text Book" bigotry here, he/she is assigning traits to a whole group of people, "the Trump side" doesn't know. The man received millions of votes, pro-life votes.

This is as bigoted of a statement as saying something like "Oh, those lazy _____" , "those shiftless ______", Trumpside? Doesn't know about Breitbart.

Race baiters like Obama and Sharpton are often the most racist people there are.

Looks more like we read Obamanism.

This understanding of reality is so distorted.

Yesterday, Trump spoke and received a standing ovation at a Black Church.

The leftwing media, politicususa.com tried to push the Democratic version that Trump spoke at an empty church.

Offline TomSea

Alveda King, Dr. King's niece is a Trump Supporter, I just watched her on Judge Jeannine's show last night.

I guess she is the Alt-Right.

Also, long time Ron Paul supporter Alex Jones is media and the alt-right.

Infowars.com is his website, it may present outlandish theories but racist?? I'd like to see it proven.

Infowars.com forum is "prison planet" com; you talk about a big forum, it is huge yet, it may have alt-right types but it again does not have racism like apparently some like to accuse others of.

----------------

Open Borders types, want to see more foreigners violated and Americans, black, white, brown suffer from the drugs that come in.

There was just a big shoot out in New Jersey with heroin smugglers.

So, really, Trump's view is less racist.

Honest John can't even point to one racist thing Trump ever said, not even one thing.

Offline sinkspur

Alveda King, Dr. King's niece is a Trump Supporter, I just watched her on Judge Jeannine's show last night.

I guess she is the Alt-Right.

Also, long time Ron Paul supporter Alex Jones is media and the alt-right.

Infowars.com is his website, it may present outlandish theories but racist?? I'd like to see it proven.

Infowars.com forum is "prison planet" com; you talk about a big forum, it is huge yet, it may have alt-right types but it again does not have racism like apparently some like to accuse others of.

----------------

Open Borders types, want to see more foreigners violated and Americans, black, white, brown suffer from the drugs that come in.

There was just a big shoot out in New Jersey with heroin smugglers.

So, really, Trump's view is less racist.

Honest John can't even point to one racist thing Trump ever said, not even one thing.

Not just one.  More than one. Several.

“He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”

“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

And this infamous retweet:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@TomSea

Good job.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

No.

Our country is for all the people therein... not just those of your color and creed.

Remarks like this, forcing racism on to others I think often is because whom is speaking may well be part of a minority themselves, whether it be an African American, a Jew or a Hispanic.

I think likewise, they are displaying a sort of dislike of white people.

This quoted remark really is unseemly and revolting.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@sinkspur

Who is this o'donnell?

Offline TomSea

“He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”
Not racist.

“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”
Ever hear of Richard Pryor? He said this in the '80s; and Trump is from Brooklyn and Queens, this is just kidding around as far as I'm concerned. "All in the Family" , Bunker was from Queens, not everyone grew up going to St. Monica on Walnut Hill as I did.

We are basically preaching "political correctness" here.

“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
Snopes finds this statement has no proof. Perhaps it goes for other allegations.
http://www.snopes.com/trump-laziness-is-a-trait-in-blacks/

Is Frozen racist too? Oh, my gosh. A tweet proves racism.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 02:18:17 pm by TomSea »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

What is wrong with the graphic? The six-pointed star is representative of satan worship.

Offline sinkspur

Offline sinkspur

Is Frozen racist too? Oh, my gosh. A tweet proves racism.

If it wasn't racist, why did Trump take it down?

Oceander

Yeah!!  Hook up with racists, white supremacists, and forthright xenophobes!  That's sure to win the election!

People on this side of the centerline are getting stupider and stupider and stupider by the day.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Ex-executive's Book Lambastes Trump As Racist Boor

http://articles.philly.com/1991-05-10/news/25795529_1_trump-associates-trump-s-atlantic-city-donald-trump

Oh. Someone who doesn't like Trump wrote a book. Ain't good copy if it ain't compelling.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yeah!!  Hook up with racists, white supremacists, and forthright xenophobes!  That's sure to win the election!

People on this side of the centerline are getting stupider and stupider and stupider by the day.

Yeah. You tell them!

Offline sinkspur

Oh. Someone who doesn't like Trump wrote a book. Ain't good copy if it ain't compelling.

Trump did not sue the author for slander and, in fact, when asked about it said "It's mostly true."

Offline TomSea

Ex-executive's Book Lambastes Trump As Racist Boor

http://articles.philly.com/1991-05-10/news/25795529_1_trump-associates-trump-s-atlantic-city-donald-trump

And plenty of people say he is not racist; Armstrong Williams, African American host has said Steve Bannon is not racist; that's a related topic.

Let's hear someone using racist epithets and things like that, otherwise, a lot of this is just trying to pin people down with political correctness.

Oceander

And plenty of people say he is not racist; Armstrong Williams, African American host has said Steve Bannon is not racist; that's a related topic.

Let's hear someone using racist epithets and things like that, otherwise, a lot of this is just trying to pin people down with political correctness.

So why is he so comfortable with the support of avowed racists?

Offline TomSea

So you are saying Doctor Luther King's niece is a racist, white supremacist and xenophobe.

Must be alt-reality.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Trump did not sue the author for slander and, in fact, when asked about it said "It's mostly true."

So there you have your title for your Great American Novel "IT'S MOSTLY TRUE".  Make the story something along the lines of Möbius Dick. A fishy story that is completely one-sided.  :silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal

This has been a very difficult concept for many to absorb:  This election is not now, nor was it ever, about a battle between conservative and liberal ideologues.  This election is a battle for US sovereignty--in every sense of the word, including economic--- and against the growing American oligarchy. 

The time and energy spent to defeat Donald Trump is, at its core, time spent fighting to further erode US sovereignty, strengthen the oligarchy and change America forever into the very system of government it was meant to replace.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 02:43:30 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline TomSea

a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is

Open Borders sees Dead Americans are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Open Borders sees Dead Americans are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead AmericansOpen Borders sees Dead Americans are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead AmericansOpen Borders sees Dead Americans are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans Are Dead Americans
Thanks, I guess both of us must pass our reading comprehension tests.

Nah Nah Nah

:troll:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 02:51:19 pm by TomSea »

Offline sinkspur

How about this headline from Bannon's rag:

Bill Kristol: Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

Defending Bannon as pure as the driven snow when it comes to white nationalist, alt-right sympathies is ludicrous.