Author Topic: Donald Trump Holds Second Major Speech of the Day by 11 AM… Hillary Takes Day Off  (Read 649 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Holds Second Major Speech of the Day by 11 AM… Hillary Takes Day Off

Jim Hoft Sep 1st, 2016 10:29 am

On Wednesday Donald Trump flew to Mexico City to meet with President Enrique Pena Nieto.

On Wednesday evening Donald Trump delivered a major speech in Phoenix, Arizona on immigration.

On Thursday morning Donald Trump spoke to veterans at the annual American Legion convention in Cincinnati, Ohio.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/donald-trump-holds-second-major-speech-day-11-hillary-takes-day-off/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

He's just burnin up those Teleprompters, and this is the key to his survival.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Axel

Trump was spot on when he said months ago that Hillary didn't have the strength & stamina, but he was dismissed out of hand as sexist.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow! Donny is doing what all candidates do when they run for President. What a good boy.

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump was spot on when he said months ago that Hillary didn't have the strength & stamina, but he was dismissed out of hand as sexist.

She is smart enough to know that when she is in the public eye her polls drop. She is ahead now in the polls. Why bother going out and tanking them.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She is smart enough to know that when she is in the public eye her polls drop. She is ahead now in the polls. Why bother going out and tanking them.

I agree 100%.  Look for her to find a way to duck the "debates."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

@Axel

Clinton spoke to the American Legion yesterday - Trump spoke to them today.  Clinton has been raising money the last several days and raised over 100 million for herself and Democrats down the ballot.  Just because she isn't in front of a crowd does not mean she is not busy for the Democrat Party.  One does not need to be on a plane every day to work on a campaign.  Trump prefers to live in the air, she does not.

At this point, I don't know who will win.  I would rather have her than him because he is insane and no one knows what an insane person will do.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 09:09:05 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Victoria33

I agree 100%.  Look for her to find a way to duck the "debates."
@Cyber Liberty

There is no way she will duck the debates.  She is prepping for those every day and knows more about the three divisions of government than he will ever know and she knows every country leader in the world and how those governments operate.  Trump knows his name and how many buildings he has.  If anyone drops out, he will be him, however he is too stupid to know what he does not know, and will show up with zingers about Clinton's husband and her emails.  If the moderator asks a question that requires knowledge, consider Trump saying the debate is not fair, the debate is rigged, the moderator is a second rate moderator and his career is over.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 09:08:33 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Axel

Clinton spoke to the American Legion yesterday - Trump spoke to them today.  Clinton has been raising money the last several days and raised over 100 million for herself and Democrats down the ballot.  Just because she isn't in front of a crowd does not mean she is not busy for the Democrat Party.  One does not need to be on a plane every day to work on a campaign.  Trump prefers to live in the air, she does not.

At this point, I don't know who will win.  I would rather have her than him because he is insane and no one knows what an insane person will do.

She's busy "doing things" that others could very well be doing for her.  But only she can stand at a lectern and make a speech, and she's not been doing very much of that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

There is no way she will duck the debates.  She is prepping for those every day and knows more about the three divisions of government than he will ever know and she knows every country leader in the world and how those governments operate.  Trump knows his name and how many buildings he has.  If anyone drops out, he will be him, however he is too stupid to know what he does not know, and will show up with zingers about Clinton's husband and her emails.  If the moderator asks a question that requires knowledge, consider Trump saying the debate is not fair, the debate is rigged, the moderator is a second rate moderator and his career is over.

We'll just have to wait and see.  I don't think she has full control of her faculties, and that will lay to waste all those advantages you list.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

I want a low-energy president. The office of the presidency is too powerful for either liberal these days.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

HonestJohn

She's busy "doing things" that others could very well be doing for her.  But only she can stand at a lectern and make a speech, and she's not been doing very much of that.

And that works in her favor.

Trump made the election a referendum on Trump... not a referendum on Obama.

And Clinton is letting him, as it's her best shot of diverting attention away from herself.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@Axel

At this point, I don't know who will win. I would rather have her than him because he is insane and no one knows what an insane person will do.

So much for the contention that nobody here, wants Hillary to win.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:18:25 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

So much for the contention that nobody here, wants Hillary to win.

(...so much for practicing restraint.)

The sad part is some won't even consider the possibility that they are wrong about Donald Trump – especially if they only listen to NeverTrump News from sink and AbaraXas. But, I understand. Hurt feelings can be difficult to get over.

See you Monday, buddy.

Offline LMAO

The sad part is some won't even consider the possibility that they are wrong about Donald Trump

@aligncare

Should he win, not a day will go by that I pray that Trump will prove me wrong as to what kind of president he will be. Should he win, and prove me wrong, I will joyfully admit such and become his biggest and most enthusiastic supporter
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@aligncare

Should he win, not a day will go by that I pray that Trump will prove me wrong as to what kind of president he will be. Should he win, and prove me wrong, I will joyfully admit such and become his biggest and most enthusiastic supporter

A lot of us will.  Problem is, right now it requires a leap of faith and I don't expect to see a lot of that kind of leaping.  Too many heartbreaks over the years.  Even Ronald Reagan screwed the pooch with his amnesty for illegal aliens.  He regretted it, but we paid for it.
I will NOT comply.