Author Topic: Europe Reels As A New Wave Of Refugees Begins To Flood The Continent  (Read 416 times)

Offline unknown

Europe Reels As A New Wave Of Refugees Begins To Flood The Continent

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/europe-reels-new-wave-refugees-begins-flood-continent

Tyler Durden
Sep 1, 2016 2:01 AM

Angela Merkel, and Europe in general, had hoped they had managed to move beyond the unprecedented wave of refugees unleashed on the content in 2015 courtesy of the German Chancellor's open door policy, with the fragile March 2016 refugee deal signed with Turkey. Sadly - for both Europeans who have suffered a surge in terrorist attacks as a result and for Merkel, whose approval rating has subsequently plunged - Europe is once buckling under the weight of a new wave of migrants.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline endicom

Re: Europe Reels As A New Wave Of Refugees Begins To Flood The Continent
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 07:14:04 pm »
Berlusconi took pains to reach agreement with Kadaffi just to be arm twisted into helping overthrow Kadaffi. And that is a rift that keeps on giving.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 08:10:25 pm »
I do pray President Trump will be able to prevent this nightmare from coming to our shores.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 02:32:26 am »
"Angela Merkel, and Europe in general, had hoped they had managed to move beyond the unprecedented wave of refugees unleashed on the content in 2015 courtesy of the German Chancellor's open door policy"

How stupid can these European "leaders" be...?

For every 100 they let in, 1,000 more will try.

For every 1,000 they let in, 100,000 more will come.

For every 100,000 they let in, 1,000,000 more will trek their way.

For every 1,000,000 they let in, 10,000,000 more will get on the move.

Need I go on...?