Author Topic: Civil Rights Activist Clarence Henderson Backs Donald Trump  (Read 350 times)

Offline unknown

Civil Rights Activist Clarence Henderson Backs Donald Trump
« on: September 01, 2016, 06:17:05 pm »

Civil Rights Activist Clarence Henderson Backs Donald Trump

We need someone in the White House "that understands how business works," said Henderson.

http://newsone.com/3525223/civil-rights-activist-clarence-henderson-backs-donald-trump/

Sept 1, 2016

Clarence Henderson, one of the North Carolina A&T students who defied segregation laws by sitting down at a Whites-only Greensboro Woolworth’s lunch counter in 1960, has thrown his support behind Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Henderson joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to explain why he is backing Trump, who has newfound interest in Black voters and conditions in the African-American community, and why the often times boisterous self-proclaimed billionaire should be the choice for African-Americans.

Henderson said, “We only have two choices, that is Donald Trump or either Hillary Clinton and my choice is Donald Trump based on his background.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Civil Rights Activist Clarence Henderson Backs Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 06:18:18 pm »

WOW!!!

:thumbsup3:

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown