Author Topic: DCLeaks: Soros people bragged about killing Secure Communities deportation program Trump praised in speech  (Read 165 times)

Offline unknown

DCLeaks: Soros people bragged about killing Secure Communities deportation program Trump praised in speech

http://canadafreepress.com/article/soros-people-bragged-about-killing-secure-communities-deportation-program-t

Matthew Vadum
September 1, 2016

The deportation program Donald Trump praised in his immigration speech last night is the same program that radical activists on George Soros’s payroll bragged earlier this year about killing.

The information about the Soros allies came in a hacked document posted on the DCLeaks website. (The information was contained in a 62-page document titled, “Open Society U.S. Programs Board Meeting, Montgomery, Alabama, May 4-6, 2016.” A link is at the bottom of this blog post.)

Trump, the GOP presidential candidate, vowed at a Phoenix rally to restore the Secure Communities program which he called “highly successful.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)