Author Topic: BREAKING: Judge Orders State Dept To Release Hillary’s Security Training Records, Or Be Deposed  (Read 506 times)

Offline unknown

BREAKING: Judge Orders State Dept To Release Hillary’s Security Training Records, Or Be Deposed

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/31/breaking-judge-orders-state-dept-to-release-hillarys-security-training-records-or-be-deposed/

Richard Pollock
08/31/2016

A federal judge ordered the Department of State Wednesday to produce for The Daily Caller News Foundation the security training records of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her aide Huma Abedin within two weeks, or face direct deposition of multiple government officials.

“I’m sure you can appreciate Mr. Lee, there is a certain time sensitivity on this issue,” U.S. District Court Judge Richard J. Leon told Department of Justice Attorney Jason Lee, representing the State Department. “We’re looking down the barrel of a presidential election from now in two months.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline mirraflake

Applaude the efforts but worthless.  Will take months to go through them and by that time she may be elected and if that is the case she has a vagina and she is a clinton and nothing will happen.

Wingnut

Applaude the efforts but worthless.  Will take months to go through them and by that time she may be elected and if that is the case she has a vagina and she is a clinton and nothing will happen.

I don't know if you can refer to that dried up dusty old thing in that manner .