Author Topic: 'Secret Trump vote,' independents, Dems lying to pollsters  (Read 701 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Secret Trump vote,' independents, Dems lying to pollsters
« on: September 01, 2016, 01:08:35 pm »

'Secret Trump vote,' independents, Dems lying to pollsters
By Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) • 8/31/16 12:06 PM

Pollsters linked to the Clinton and Trump campaigns have started wondering if there is a secret Donald Trump vote and now a new survey of voters shows that the vote exists, especially among Republicans who are reluctant to tell the truth.

Rasmussen Reports on Wednesday provided results that could indicate that its daily horse race poll, which shows Hillary Rodham Clinton and Trump virtually tied, undercounts the Republican's support.

The survey analysis said that in its latest telephone survey, "17 percent of 'likely Republican voters' are less likely this year to let others know how they intend to vote compared to previous presidential campaigns."

What's more 10 percent of Democrats aren't telling the truth to pollsters.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/secret-trump-vote-independents-dems-lying-to-pollsters/article/2600642
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Re: 'Secret Trump vote,' independents, Dems lying to pollsters
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 08:29:55 pm »
The "Wilder Effect" on steroids

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 08:31:05 pm »
Just like the Bradley Effect that put President McCain over the top.  :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 08:52:53 pm »
This will all be answered on election night
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 08:59:07 pm »
I'm not sure why people would be afraid to anonymously say who they're supporting. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 09:10:05 pm »
Lets pretend for a moment he already won because the Democrats crossed over.

The people that elected him are literally dems and are demanding Dem issues be forwarded to maintain their support. Trump has PROVEN with the constant position shifts that he is less stable under voter pressure than Mitch and Jonbon.

End result: Same thing Hillary would accomplish. there's more than two people who will appear on the ballot folks. Pick one of them.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 09:57:48 pm »
Hoping there's a super secret voting bloc out there for a candidate seems to be a pretty poor strategy  for victory
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy