Author Topic: This Is Bad ...Hillary Clinton Is Now Underwater With Women  (Read 2804 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: This Is Bad ...Hillary Clinton Is Now Underwater With Women
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2016, 05:11:25 pm »
If somehow, she does steal this election...the public will NEVER  believe it..as in 2012.

Trump is unfavorable with 64% of the American public, yet he has 38% support.  So, some people will still vote for a candidate even if they don't like them.

I'm guessing a huge number of Trump's votes are coming from "he's better than Hillary" and they can't stand the guy.

Hillary still has a huge lead, polling-wise, among women.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2016, 05:34:39 pm »
Hillary looks like death warmed over in the above photo.

I like my women a little on the trashy side.  But Hillary goes full on, hefty bag in a Dumpster, " Hey, Someone thew away a prefectly good white women" look.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2016, 05:38:54 pm »

Precisely.  Self-respecting women shouldn't support either the misogynist enabler, OR the misogynist.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.