Author Topic: Report: Teacher and his husband, both under investigation, die in murder-suicide  (Read 1157 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Report: Teacher and his husband, both under investigation, die in murder-suicide

ST. PAUL, Minn. — A Minnesota elementary school teacher under investigation in a criminal case has been found dead along with his husband on an island in Washington state.

The St. Paul Pioneer Press reports 40-year-old teacher Aric Babbitt and his 36-year-old husband, Matthew Deyo, of South St. Paul, Minnesota were being investigated for allegations that authorities declined to specify, citing an active investigation.

San Juan County Sheriff Ron Krebs said the bodies of Babbitt and Deyo were found on a Lopez Island beach Thursday. Both died from gunshot wounds.

Continued: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-teacher-and-his-husband-both-under-investigation-die-in-murder-suicide/

The CBS story is a bit sanitized,  the teacher was put on leave because of multiple allegations of him being with school boys. They went off to Lopez Island, Washington State and committed a murder-suicide.
South St. Paul teacher, spouse investigated for sexual contact with boys, court documents say
http://www.twincities.com/2016/08/30/south-st-paul-teacher-spouse-investigated-for-sex-with-boys-court-documents-say/
Quite a scandal, with all due respect to the deceased and we do know, heterosexuals and homosexuals commit these kinds of acts, it sure makes one wonder.  This "homosexual lifestyle" has been mainstreamed some though, I don't want to prematurely judge anyone.

Offline Frank Cannon

Sounds like a Homocide to me.

Offline dfwgator

"It's just love, who are we to judge?"

geronl

They don't breed, this is how they recruit

Wingnut

Yep and manslaughtered him too

Offline JustPassinThru

And these looney-toons are teacing in the goobermint skeul system.

EDIT:  I see this all came about because (IMAGINE! :shrug: ) the froot was diddling his young charges.

This is kinda why responsible people don't want sodomites teaching in the schools.  For the same reason we don't want thieves handling money.  For the same reason we don't need fat people working in candy stores.

This sort of mixing, appeals to their weakness and invites tragedy to the young charges.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:50:02 am by JustPassinThru »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Your neighbors vote for the school boards that run the school systems, hire and promote the teachers and principals.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline JustPassinThru

Your neighbors vote for the school boards that run the school systems, hire and promote the teachers and principals.

...according to FedGov edicts, demands, "guidelines," quotas and threats of withholding funding that the schools have foolishly come to depend on.

Offline tje

As I expected: 

South St. Paul teacher, spouse investigated for sexual contact with boys, court documents say

http://www.twincities.com/2016/08/30/south-st-paul-teacher-spouse-investigated-for-sex-with-boys-court-documents-say/

geronl

For the same reason we don't need fat people working in candy stores.

:chairbang: :chairbang: