Author Topic: BREAKING: SMOKING GUN Email Implicates ENTIRE Democrat Party In Benghazi Cover-up, It’s CRIMINAL  (Read 568 times)

Offline unknown

BREAKING: SMOKING GUN Email Implicates ENTIRE Democrat Party In Benghazi Cover-up, It’s CRIMINAL

http://politicalcult.com/smoking-gun-email-implicates-entire-democrat-party-benghazi/

Sean Brown  
August 31, 2016

The hacker Guccifer 2.0 was apparently able to get into Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s computer, and he found the smoking gun we’ve all been looking for that implicates the entire Democrat Party in the Benghazi cover-up scandal.

If you remember, the Democrats, led by Susan Rice, made the rounds in the weeks following the attack telling the nation that it was a spontaneous reaction to an Internet video. That narrative has since been debunked, and not a single person has been held accountable for it, but a newly released document shows that everyone within the party knew that they were intentionally spreading lies.

{.. snip .. see URL for the actual internal democrat memo.. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Wow!

And another smoking gun....

I am sure once again, the FBI will look into this.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

This is an interesting bullet in the internal party memo:

State received requests for additional security at the facility in Benghazi in the months prior to the attack, ignoring some and denying others. State had recently reduced the security at the facility, a move which was approved at a 'high level.'

And who was "State?" That would be Hillary. And who approved at a 'high level.' Definitely Hillary, and maybe higher..?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lyin'...

It's jes' what democrats do.