Author Topic: The Angel of Death's tortured Auschwitz victims: Body parts and BRAINS from Nazi doctor Josef Mengele's sick experiments are discovered in a Munich research lab - Daily Mail  (Read 6437 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I bet some of you weren't too impressed with some of the strays your daughter(s) dragged in. Just think of the strays our grand daughters might drag in. Mom, dad, this is Dave. He can catch a frisbee in his jaws.
I was lucky, my daughter never dragged any strays home when she was in school, I had run the local Mcd's from the time she was two and all the boys that grew up around us were scared to death of me, later I never had to worry, my daughter, thank God was happy to follow our values and also very importantly I had a very large gun :bigsilly:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I was lucky, my daughter never dragged any strays home when she was in school, I had run the local Mcd's from the time she was two and all the boys that grew up around us were scared to death of me, later I never had to worry, my daughter, thank God was happy to follow our values and also very importantly I had a very large gun :bigsilly:
@Smokin Joe

My daughter now tells the creepers her dad is Charles Manson. 

She did drag in one stray. Figured she could fix him. The guy was very respectful around me. I had a long talk with her about him and she broke it off. She moved back out of state. He came by one day and told us he was going to go find her. i advised him against it. He went south instead. Saved us (me) from a ton of bullshit.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjYltnB5vTOAhVN4mMKHaLGBxQQFggpMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.localnews8.com%2Fnews%2Flocal-ties-to-las-vegas-crime-spree%2F27255346&usg=AFQjCNFLEIntlvwkp3ftOS2yGkbE8nksDA&sig2=QQxnnNB9P0nXaBCo7R4-Hw

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley