Author Topic: Sarah Palin suffers a nasty gash to the face after she fell over while running - and uses it to take jabs at Hillary's 'health problems'  (Read 2010 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sarah Palin suffers a nasty gash to the face after she fell over while running - and uses it to take jabs at Hillary's 'health problems'

Sarah Palin slipped while she was out running and cut open her head
    She was left with a gash to the face and a nasty black eye after the fall
    Palin used the accident to bring up Hillary Clinton's alleged health issues
    Her tongue-in-cheek post said it was wrong to 'question a female's fitness'

Sarah Palin has suffered a nasty gash to the face while she was out running, but used her injury to take jabs at Hillary Clinton's supposed health problems.

The former Republican vice-presidential nominee slipped and cut her head open in the fall, but seemed to be in good spirits afterwards.

Palin, 52, posted pictures of her injuries with a tongue-in-cheek message about 'misogynists ... questioning a female's fitness', referencing recent allegations made about Clinton's health.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3766558/Sarah-Palin-suffers-nasty-gash-face-fell-running-uses-jabs-Hillary-s-health-problems.html#ixzz4IuyPxL6O
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Go to website to see the pics, interestingly are those little band-aid looking squares on her ear.  I've never seen those but likely,  they are recognizable to many and not out of the ordinary.

Offline sinkspur

Anything to get attention.  Palin is a canker sore on the body politic.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mountaineer

Oh please. Not every thought need be expressed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

Oh please. Not every thought need be expressed.

Tell Palin that.  She uses her clumsiness to take a swipe at somebody else?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Just_Victor

I can disagree with Palin's support of Trump,  but she was the anti establishment Republican before it was popular.  No need to be ugly.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 03:01:30 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline chae

Does she have a drinking problem?  Not trying to be snarky, just seriously asking.  She gives speeches that are just word salad, she falls down, and don't forget the drunken brawl about a year or so ago at a party.

Offline mountaineer

It said she fell while running. I slipped and fell while jogging once, due to some small gravel on the road, and ripped the heck out of my knee. Things happen even to the sober.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Go to website to see the pics, interestingly are those little band-aid looking squares on her ear.  I've never seen those but likely,  they are recognizable to many and not out of the ordinary.

A fall while running, huh?

*looks at the pics*

Is she sure she didn't run into a door or... something?
Let it burn.

geronl

I can disagree with Palin's support of Trump,  but she was the anti establishment Republican before it was popular.  No need to be ugly.

or at least she pretended to be

geronl

Those must be where she shoots up her drug of choice Trumpesium

Offline Just_Victor

or at least she pretended to be

I might be wrong, but I always try to extend the benefit of a doubt to everyone.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I might be wrong, but I always try to extend the benefit of a doubt to everyone.

Better to be wrong in that direction than the other.

Offline Just_Victor

Offline LadyLiberty

Does she have a drinking problem?  Not trying to be snarky, just seriously asking.  She gives speeches that are just word salad, she falls down, and don't forget the drunken brawl about a year or so ago at a party.
Regarding her most recent rambling speeches, I suspect that is the way that she always was.  The McCain campaign probably dressed her up and gave her professionally written speeches, while there was no such help available from Trump's sparsely staffed campaign.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:45:37 pm by LadyLiberty »