General Category > Computers

Welcome to the Computers Board!

(1/7) > >>

Oceander:
Just a quick intro:  discussions about computer issues come up from time to time, but so far they've been scattered across the forum in various boards and topics, which can sometimes make it difficult to keep track of them.  There have also been requests for help with various computer-related issues, some of which directly relate to the forum, and some which do not.

The admins have seen fit to create a new board just for these sorts of posts in order to bring them together in one place (but without a ring to rule them all!) for ease of access and, quite frankly, to prevent other threads from getting hijacked with a problem that affects some, but not all, members (here I'm thinking of the youtube snafu from a few weeks ago where a change by youtube prevented videos from embedding properly for some members).

So, please, post away, and let's enjoy the discussion.

And please, no flame wars about whether Windows, Mac, or whatever variant of linux floats your boat, is better than the rest.  Ok?

Cheers!

ShadowAce:

@BikkFire @geronl @Smokin Joe @roamer_1 @Blizzardnh @markomalley @VarmintAl @Doug Loss @Unlimited @guitar4jesus

kevindavis007:

--- Quote from: Oceander on August 31, 2016, 12:43:13 pm ---Just a quick intro:  discussions about computer issues come up from time to time, but so far they've been scattered across the forum in various boards and topics, which can sometimes make it difficult to keep track of them.  There have also been requests for help with various computer-related issues, some of which directly relate to the forum, and some which do not.

The admins have seen fit to create a new board just for these sorts of posts in order to bring them together in one place (but without a ring to rule them all!) for ease of access and, quite frankly, to prevent other threads from getting hijacked with a problem that affects some, but not all, members (here I'm thinking of the youtube snafu from a few weeks ago where a change by youtube prevented videos from embedding properly for some members).

So, please, post away, and let's enjoy the discussion.

And please, no flame wars about whether Windows, Mac, or whatever variant of linux floats your boat, is better than the rest.  Ok?

Cheers!

--- End quote ---

I want a fight!!!!

guitar4jesus:
Are you logged in?

Idaho_Cowboy:
I for one welcome our Mac powered Overlords, Windows powered slaves, and Linux running rebel resistance.  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version