Author Topic: Kerry: Media should cover terrorism less so that “people wouldn’t know what’s going on”  (Read 446 times)

Offline unknown

Kerry: Media should cover terrorism less so that “people wouldn’t know what’s going on”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/08/kerry-media-should-cover-terrorism-less-so-that-people-wouldnt-know-whats-going-on

August 29, 2016
Robert Spencer

You see, he wants people not to know what’s going on, so that they don’t start in any significant numbers demanding real action and an honest approach to the motivating ideology behind jihad terror. He wants to keep people ignorant and complacent so that they don’t question the administration’s suicidal approach to the jihad threat and the Muslim migrant influx.

“Kerry in Bangladesh: Media Should Cover Terrorism Less,” by Jeryl Bier, Weekly Standard, August 29, 2016:

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
If you like your transparency you can keep your transparency.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline dfwgator

""You know education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck as Secretary of State."