Author Topic: Judicial Watch Submits Email Questions to Hillary Clinton – Written Answers, Under Oath, Due September 29  (Read 451 times)

Offline unknown

Judicial Watch Submits Email Questions to Hillary Clinton – Written Answers, Under Oath, Due September 29

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-submits-email-questions-hillary-clinton-written-answers-oath-due-september-29/

AUGUST 30, 2016

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced it submitted questions to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton concerning her email practices.  Clinton’s answers, under oath, are due on September 29.  On August 19, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan granted Judicial Watch further discovery on the Clinton email matter and ordered Clinton to answer the questions “by no later than thirty days thereafter….”  Under federal court rules, Judicial Watch is limited to twenty-five questions.

The questions are:

{.. snip .. see URL for the questions, etc. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online dfwgator

Yeah, she'll get right on that.