Author Topic: Islam taking over Europe  (Read 1393 times)

rangerrebew

Offline unknown

Re: Islam taking over Europe
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 08:45:22 pm »

WOW!!!

Very well done! Thanks for the post!

I remember reading Pat Buchanan "Death of the West" when it came out. That was a well researched book on the demographics changing in Europe and the ramifications of a massive population decrease. But he didn't foresee the immigration of muslims taking up the vacuum.

The Death of the West, due to the failure of Christians. God's judgement is bringing in muslims into a post-Christian Europe.

God's judgment on America is bringing in immigrants into a post-Christian America.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 01:48:45 am »
If it is indeed "God's judgement", he is certainly not happy with us...

Offline unknown

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 02:15:04 am »
If it is indeed "God's judgement", he is certainly not happy with us...

Yep.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 12:51:44 pm »
Europe wanted to be taken over. They were begging for it. They are too weak-kneed and jellied-spine to resist.

Heck, I considering taking it over too, but I decided it would interfere with my beauty sleep. :p

Offline unknown

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 03:55:20 pm »
Europe wanted to be taken over. They were begging for it. They are too weak-kneed and jellied-spine to resist.

Heck, I considering taking it over too, but I decided it would interfere with my beauty sleep. :p

Very good.   :silly:

I would like to ask to see if you think America is in the same shape as Europe? (Not challenging you here, but just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I have my own theories.)

geronl

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 04:14:40 pm »
I would like to ask to see if you think America is in the same shape as Europe? (Not challenging you here, but just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I have my own theories.)

Not the same shape but vulnerable nonetheless. Our biggest risk is we have a population of dumbed-down morons who'd rather play Pokemon Go! or XBOX than go outside and get acquainted with reality. It's a slower simmer here because so many Americans own guns and some of those actually do pay attention to the dwindling wiggle-room we have.

Offline unknown

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 04:18:26 pm »
Not the same shape but vulnerable nonetheless. Our biggest risk is we have a population of dumbed-down morons who'd rather play Pokemon Go! or XBOX than go outside and get acquainted with reality. It's a slower simmer here because so many Americans own guns and some of those actually do pay attention to the dwindling wiggle-room we have.

This is my assessment also.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 04:28:53 pm »
Won't happen here. We are not Europe. We do a much better job of assimilation and 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanics/Muslims generally fit in well and Americanize.

I have a client from India. He and his wife are still hardcore old India ways. His kids on the other hand are totally hard core westernized.

My sister and BIL lived in Europe for years and mentioned they have extreme guilt over the War(s) and liberalism and social justice is rampant much more than here...so much there is no comparison.

Offline unknown

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 04:53:02 pm »
Won't happen here. We are not Europe. We do a much better job of assimilation and 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanics/Muslims generally fit in well and Americanize.

I have a client from India. He and his wife are still hardcore old India ways. His kids on the other hand are totally hard core westernized.

My sister and BIL lived in Europe for years and mentioned they have extreme guilt over the War(s) and liberalism and social justice is rampant much more than here...so much there is no comparison.

I agree that we a do a much better job of assimilation. But I disagree that this will fully insulate us from what we see happening in Europe.