Author Topic: Another Donor Email Seeking Another Favor; Huma Worries The "Problem Is She Keeps Emailing HRC Directly"  (Read 315 times)

Offline unknown

Another Donor Email Seeking Another Favor; Huma Worries The "Problem Is She Keeps Emailing HRC Directly"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-30/another-donor-email-seeking-another-favor-while-huma-says-problem-she-keeps-emailing

Tyler Durden
Aug 30, 2016 6:35 PM

Last week we noted Trey Gowdy's interview on Fox News where he divulged that Clinton had used a software called "BleachBit" to permanently delete emails in a way to "prevent their recovery" and "hide traces" of their deletion (see "FBI Admits Clinton Used Software Designed To "Prevent Recovery" And "Hide Traces Of" Deleted Emails").  What got less attention in that post, however, was Gowdy's question of whether Clinton considered email correspondence with the Clinton Foundation and its donors to be "work related" or "personal". 

Turns out Disney, a Clinton Foundation donor to the tune of $100,000 - $250,000, wanted Hillary to focus more on women's issues at the next meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative.  But Disney didn't go to the Clinton Foundation for help with her request she went straight to the Secretary of State.  Per McClatchy DC, Disney's July 2012 email to Hillary included the following:

“We have attended the Clinton Global Initiative now for a few years and feel it is an important gathering of some of the finest and most important thinking about International Aid.  We do, however, feel that woman’s issues have not gotten the attention or the placement they deserve. We are hoping you might consider helping us ‘rock the boat’ a little bit this year.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)