Author Topic: The refugee contractors want more refugees and more MONEY for FY2017 (Part I)  (Read 476 times)

rangerrebew

The refugee contractors want more refugees and more MONEY for FY2017 (Part I)

Posted by Ann Corcoran on August 26, 2016

They have their eyes on the ball well before the DC Rally for Refugees kicks off on Sunday in Washington. In fact they are in the final stretch of Obama’s plan to change America by changing the people.
Obama and Paul Ryan

The ultimate question: Will Speaker Paul Ryan help Barack Obama resettle 100,000 (or more!) refugees to your towns starting October first?

Their campaign is a many months’ long effort that seeks to dramatically increase the money they want from you to bring in an even larger contingent of third worlders mostly from the Middle East, Africa and Asia beginning in October.

If you are in a community that has agreed to ‘welcome’ refugees for the first time, or one that is fighting hard not to be a new resettlement site, it is because the contractors and their friends in the Open Borders Left are pushing for 100,000 or more refugees to be seeded throughout America and they need new sites (existing ones are overloaded).

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/08/26/the-refugee-contractors-want-more-refugees-and-more-money-for-fy2017-part-i/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 03:14:24 pm by rangerrebew »