Author Topic: Donald Trump will speak at African-American church in Detroit  (Read 1370 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump will speak at African-American church in Detroit
« on: August 30, 2016, 01:09:38 pm »
 By Rebecca Shabad CBS News August 29, 2016, 8:23 AM

Donald Trump will speak at African-American church in Detroit

Last Updated Aug 29, 2016 9:52 AM EDT

Donald Trump is planning to speak at a predominantly black church in Detroit next weekend, his campaign announced Monday.

Pastor Mark Burns, a Trump supporter, said in a Trump press release that he would be “speaking at the only African American owned and operated national Christian television network, The Impact Network,” on Saturday morning in Detroit. He’ll be interviewed by Wayne Jackson at Great Faith Ministries.

Burns said in the release that Trump would be answering questions relevant to African Americans, like “unemployment, making our streets safe and creating better opportunities for all,” and then he’ll deliver a speech on policies that “will impact minorities and the disenfranchised in our country.”

more
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-will-speak-at-african-american-church-in-detroit-saturday/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Donald Trump will speak at African-American church in Detroit
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 01:22:42 pm »
Kaili Joy Gray ‏@KailiJoy  16h16 hours ago
Trump to black voters: Your life is terrible and everything sucks for you.

Black man: Yeah.

Trump: SCREW YOU, FIND ANOTHER COUNTRY!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 01:26:40 pm »

OK Lefty, pretty sure he was addressing the wealthy, successful, half Black man.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 01:31:06 pm »
"Obama--NOT TRUMP--said a kid raised with no Dad is 5x more likely to be poor, 9x more likely to drop out and 20x more likely to go to jail."

https://twitter.com/larryelder

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 01:42:28 pm »
If Trump and company arein a chuch you best keep a close eye on the collection box.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 01:51:44 pm »
"Obama--NOT TRUMP--said a kid raised with no Dad is 5x more likely to be poor, 9x more likely to drop out and 20x more likely to go to jail."

What's Trump going to do about this?  Marry all these women?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 01:53:48 pm »
If Trump and company arein a chuch you best keep a close eye on the collection box.

No.  He's such a great Christian........ the greatest ever, I've been told.......... that he actually puts money in the Communion plate.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 01:54:30 pm »
What's Trump going to do about this?  Marry all these women?

Unless he's going tell tell them that they need to take responsibility for their own lives, he'll just be pandering with a promise of magic.

The inner city politicians are all democrats and no president can do anything to help the situation. Republicans don't even run in most cities these days.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 01:57:38 pm »

Not every quote on twitter is true....Trump was referring to Kaepernick's actions..here is the real quote

Donald Trump On Colin Kaepernick: Perhaps He Should Find A New Country To Live In
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 02:07:48 pm »
The inner city politicians are all democrats and no president can do anything to help the situation. Republicans don't even run in most cities these days.

BINGO!  What most people fail to consider is that the black political machine is deeply embedded into the community and family.  People vote for their cousin, their cousin's neighbor, their barber, preacher or other close relation for Alderman, Mayor, etc.  They are instructed to vote straight party ticket. This is just how it works.  Every barber shop calendar and funeral parlor fan is bought an paid for by the machine.  The Democrats OWN this political construct.  Added to that, "vote buying" is still a very common practice in inner-city elections.  With the advent of Johnson's "great society" and the subsequent destruction of the black family, I believe his prediction of 200 years may well prove to be spot on.

I have seen all of this first hand.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2016, 08:14:21 pm »
BINGO!  What most people fail to consider is that the black political machine is deeply embedded into the community and family.  People vote for their cousin, their cousin's neighbor, their barber, preacher or other close relation for Alderman, Mayor, etc.  They are instructed to vote straight party ticket. This is just how it works.  Every barber shop calendar and funeral parlor fan is bought an paid for by the machine.  The Democrats OWN this political construct.  Added to that, "vote buying" is still a very common practice in inner-city elections.  With the advent of Johnson's "great society" and the subsequent destruction of the black family, I believe his prediction of 200 years may well prove to be spot on.

I have seen all of this first hand.

In Michigan we did away with the party line box on our ballot and within weeks the democrats got a court to put it back on.

The democrats can't afford to have anyone stepping out of line  when its so easy for them to check that single box and walk away without thinking.

geronl

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2016, 08:15:18 pm »

That's about the size of it

geronl

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2016, 08:17:17 pm »

Not that either of them actually care

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2016, 08:22:46 pm »
"Donald Trump will speak at African-American church in Detroit"

When did "African-American" become a denomination?
I didn't get the memo....

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2016, 08:25:43 pm »
No.  He's such a great Christian........ the greatest ever, I've been told.......... that he actually puts money in the Communion plate.

And he eats his little cracker!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2016, 08:31:33 pm »
And he eats his little cracker!

I wonder if he gets out his napkin and knife and fork.  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.