Author Topic: ‘Incompetent Government Idiots’: EPA Meets Nasty Criticism For Agency-Caused Disaster  (Read 768 times)

rangerrebew

‘Incompetent Government Idiots’: EPA Meets Nasty Criticism For Agency-Caused Disaster
Photo of Ethan Barton
Ethan Barton
8:04 PM 08/29/2016

Yellow mine waste water is seen at the entrance to the Gold King Mine in San Juan County, Colorado, in this picture released by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) taken August 5, 2015. REUTERS/EPA/Handout   Yellow mine waste water is seen at the entrance to the Gold King Mine in San Juan County, Colorado, in this picture released by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) taken August 5, 2015. REUTERS/EPA/Handout

Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) officials received a flood of scathing public comments in the wake of the government-caused Gold King Mine disaster in Colorado, according to documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

An EPA crew breached the Colorado Gold King Mine in August 2015, unleashing a three-million-gallon flood of toxic waste into drinking water for three states and the Navajo Nation. Much of the previously unpublished comment in the days following were unforgiving, according to records obtained by TheDCNF through a Freedom of Information Act request.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/incompetent-government-idiots-epa-meets-nasty-criticism-for-agency-caused-disaster/#ixzz4IoZg4CWf