Author Topic: Civil Rights Leader Clarence Henderson Backs Trump: ‘America Is a Business’  (Read 983 times)

Offline mrclose

And of course, CNN’s Jim Sciutto couldn't contain his bias cr@p! :shrug:
video at site

by Trent Baker28 Aug 2016

Saturday, on “CNN Newsroom,” one of the men who helped stage the 1960 sit-in at a North Carolina Woolworth’s lunch counter to protest segregation endorsed GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/28/civil-rights-leader-clarence-henderson-backs-trump-america-is-a-business/

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 07:21:42 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

geronl

America is not a business.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

The idea that America is a business leads to the idea that they exist to make money and there is only one way to do that.

Might as well say the IRS is the billing department.

Offline Rivergirl

America ought to be a
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS kind of country
JMO

Offline endicom

"We are a country, the land of opportunity, not the land of entitlement.”

Henderson sounds pretty good there.

Offline LMAO

Businessmen make poor presidents.

One of the traits of being a businessman is you are a dictator of sorts. A benevolent one, but a dictator nonetheless. You set the rules of your business, you get to fire and hire at will, ect ect

In a Constitutional Republic, that doesn't work. Should Trump win, he's going to have a very difficult time accepting his limitations under the Constitution. His supporters will cheer him going around the separation of powers in the Constitution. That's part of the reason they are still campaigning against Cruz and conservatives. We will raise the most noise when he does that.

On FR, some posters stated he will end the careers of people like Ryan and McConnell if they don't go along with his agenda. Now, I know knowledge of civics and the Constitution isn't "in" on FR. But, despite their ignorance, Trump cannot "end" the careers of those two. It's up to the voters of their state and district to do such 
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy