Author Topic: LIMBAUGH: I Never Took Trump Seriously On Immigration Anyway  (Read 3359 times)

Offline ConservativeGranny

Re: LIMBAUGH: I Never Took Trump Seriously On Immigration Anyway
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2016, 05:00:30 am »
Give him time. To date, Levin always has told his audience to vote for whatever scumbag the GOP fronts after trashing said scumbag throughout the primary.leadup to the general. If he DOESNT do the same as he always has, I will admit that I was wrong about him this time. But history is what it is. Mr. 'Conservative' Levin goes along with the crowd. And to date, that is without exception.

I figured he would vote for Trump in the end as well and sure enough he said so the other night. Said he'll probably end up voting for Trump too.  He said it on his tv show.

geronl

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2016, 05:01:46 am »
I figured he would vote for Trump in the end as well and sure enough he said so the other night. Said he'll probably end up voting for Trump too.  He said it on his tv show.

The difference is going to tell the truth about that scumbag in the meantime and not make him out as some messiah

geronl

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2016, 05:03:36 am »
Give him time. To date, Levin always has told his audience to vote for whatever scumbag the GOP fronts after trashing said scumbag throughout the primary.

Levin still trashes Trump. Might trash him right up to election day and still cast a vote for him.

This is a lot better than lying for the orange con-man. Tell the truth about the candidate, even if you end up voting for them.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2016, 05:31:02 am »
Whenever the shit hits that fan and Donny changes his positions, all the Trumpettes just shrug it off by saying they didn't think he meant it. Then they wonder why a sizable number of us don't take him seriously.

Trump put his immigration position in his book.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/676.Donald_J_Trump?page=1

Its in there.

The art of the fraud.  Hand out the books and then change the pages.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2016, 08:30:57 am »
Who were the idiots who took Trump at his word on anything?

geronl

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2016, 08:43:27 am »
Who were the idiots who took Trump at his word on anything?

Since Rush admitted his whole show is a fraud I expect he'll try to walk this part back somehow. He just informed his audience he knew Trump would not keep his promises (suggestions) but never bothered to mention this to his listeners.

"What I meant was..."

This guy spent months defending Trump from anti-Trump callers and now he says this? Wow.

Offline LMAO

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 01:39:10 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2016, 01:38:59 pm »
Levin still trashes Trump. Might trash him right up to election day and still cast a vote for him.

This is a lot better than lying for the orange con-man. Tell the truth about the candidate, even if you end up voting for them.

Voting out of pragmatism is at least honest. What gets most of us is the twisting and propagandizing to try to justify everything he says and does. If you want a pragmatic vote, be ready to be a check to that person's power, not an apologist.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2016, 03:38:21 pm »

LIMBAUGH: I Never Took Trump Seriously On Immigration Anyway

Fixed it for ya there old buddy, old Rush, old pal.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2016, 05:18:37 pm »
Fixed it for ya there old buddy, old Rush, old pal.

Maybe the most bizarre events of this campaign have been the Jedi Mind Tricks that his Orangeness has invoked on Limbaugh and Sessions.

IF you had told be a year ago that these two would be blubbering Trump surrogates, I'd said you were crazy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2016, 06:00:59 pm »
does Rush have a Tweeter??

He has a big woofer.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2016, 06:40:46 pm »
Whenever the shit hits that fan and Donny changes his positions, all the Trumpettes just shrug it off by saying they didn't think he meant it. Then they wonder why a sizable number of us don't take him seriously.

It really hurt me to read that from Rush.  He was my guiding star for so many years and I loved him so much.

Oddly enough, he was, and is still, reviled on Free Republic because he never went as all out for Trump as they expected and demanded.

They are still criticizing him.  He cannot please them unless he absolutely worships Trump.

Before Trump secured the nomination, Rush was very balanced and obviously pro-Cruz.  He also pointed out Trump's faults.

Apparently, he has now decided to go full Trump.  He (and I) have hated Hillary and her husband for many, many years.  I think he would rather gamble on Trump than go with the obvious disaster of a Hillary presidency.  I understand that.  I wish he would just put it that way instead of attempting the convoluted reasoning he attempted with this caller.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2016, 08:13:55 pm »

Oddly enough, he was, and is still, reviled on Free Republic because he never went as all out for Trump as they expected and demanded.

He did. He defended every crappy thing Trump did. Even the abortion capitulation and flip-flops were defended by Limbaugh. For a year now Rush has been a cheerleader for Trump, that cheer-leading has dominated the program, oh he took a minute here and there to say something good about Ted Cruz during the primaries of course.

There is no walking this back. You cannot now say you've known the man was a fraud all along after doing this for a year or more.