Author Topic: Clinton Foundation Tied to Hezbollah  (Read 409 times)

Offline unknown

Clinton Foundation Tied to Hezbollah
« on: August 29, 2016, 09:50:54 pm »

Clinton Foundation Tied to Hezbollah

Hillary's 'charity' connected to Nigerian-Lebanese donor Gilbert Chagoury, who donated $1 million

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/clinton-foundation-tied-to-hezbollah/

Kathryn Blackhurst
28 Aug 2016 at 4:29 PM   

Hillary Clinton’s rendezvous with scandals during her tenure as Secretary of State has refused to subside yet again – this time linking her and the Clinton Foundation to a donor who allegedly has ties to Hezbollah.

When the latest batch of emails sent and received from Clinton’s private email server were released this month, the Democratic presidential nominee faced backlash as they were compared with the portions of her daily schedules released from her time as Secretary of State. A report from the Associated Press found that more than half of Clinton’s meetings or phone calls with government outsiders were conducted with donors for the Clinton Foundation. And Clinton’s ties with Lebanese-Nigerian donor Gilbert Chagoury deserved heightened scrutiny.

The fact a major Clinton Foundation donor was denied entry into the U.S. over ties to the terrorist group Hezbollah is deeply troubling, especially when this individual had access to top aides at Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)