Author Topic: Nate Parker’s Excuse For Raping A Woman Makes Me Want To KNOCK OUT His Teeth!  (Read 571 times)

rangerrebew

Nate Parker’s Excuse For Raping A Woman Makes Me Want To KNOCK OUT His Teeth!

August 29, 2016| by V. Saxena

Please keep me as far away from actor Nate Parker as possible, because I swear that if I ever encounter him on the streets, I intend to gift him with a permanent bowling-alley face …

Why? Because he had the audacity to essentially blame his rape of a fellow college student at Pennsylvania State University seventeen years ago on “male privilege,” “male culture” and “toxic masculinity,” which he then linked to “white supremacy,” according to Breitbart:

Addressing the controversy [at a speech] on Friday, Parker attributed his actions in 1999 to “male privilege” and a “male culture” which he says is having a “destructive effect” on black people.

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/nate-parkers-rape-excuse
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 09:18:54 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

extremely ridiculous

rangerrebew

Every time I see a fish, it makes me want to rape a camel.  But because God gave me white privilege, I have a choice to act on urges or not act on them.  Plus Michigan doesn't exactly have a plethora of camels running around.  Apparently quite a number of blacks don't have that white privilege and have no choice but to act on their urges. :3: