Author Topic: WATCH: ABC News reveals more PAY TO PLAY problems for Hillary  (Read 894 times)

Offline unknown

WATCH: ABC News reveals more PAY TO PLAY problems for Hillary
« on: August 29, 2016, 04:47:20 pm »

WATCH: ABC News reveals more PAY TO PLAY problems for Hillary

August 29, 2016

This morning ABC News reveals more details on emails from Hillary’s foundation head to her at the State Department, asking for favors for those who’ve donated money:

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: WATCH: ABC News reveals more PAY TO PLAY problems for Hillary
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 04:47:56 pm »

Making it to the msm more and more.

But still nothing will come of it...

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 04:49:35 pm »

Brazile: Pay to play? What pay to play?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2600377/

Gabby Morrongiello (@gabriellahope_)
8/28/16 12:31 PM

Interim Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile said Sunday that Republicans are only accusing Hillary Clinton of engaging in pay-to-play practices as secretary of state because she's a Democrat.

"When Republicans meet with their donors, their supporters [and] their activists, they call it a meeting. When Democrats do it, they call it a conflict," Brazile told CBS' John Dickerson. "It's not pay-to-play unless someone actually gave someone $0.50 to say 'I need a meeting.'"

She continued, "In this great country of ours, when you meet with constituents, when you meet with heads of State, when you meet with people like Bono, who I love, you meet with them because they want to bring a matter to your attention."

"That's not pay-to-play," Brazile repeated. "It's called that when Democrats do it, it's not called that when Republicans do it."

{.. snip ..}

Offline unknown

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 04:50:16 pm »

Now this is really good.

The democrats admit that this is a "pay to play" scheme!!

But of course, everyone does it, so it is ok.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 05:18:00 pm »
Making it to the msm more and more.

But still nothing will come of it...

Well, certainly the MSM won't be trailing her in full cry, as they're doing with every Trump tweet.

On the other hand, this stuff is getting out there, and people are seeing it everywhere, and every time it does the overall Hillary Disgust Factor ratchets up another couple of notches.

Apparently something like two-thirds of the electorate wishes they had somebody different to vote for.  So although the media are destroying Trump (with plenty of help from Trump himself), the alternative is nauseating, too. 

All of which leads to this: I think for this election season, people are a lot more open to alternative candidates than they've ever been before.  Not that it prevents a Hillary victory come November, but I think the Greens and Libertarians might very well make a surprising showing.

On that note, I see that Gary Johnson's team is making very effective use of Facebook, where a lot of people I know from all across the political spectrum have been sharing his 3-5 minute ads.  (There's one out now, featuring Lincoln, the gist of which is the horribility of the two major candidates, and a quite effective plea to consider 3rd party.)  Again, it won't be enough to prevent a Hillary Clinton victory, probably, but I think it will change quite a few minds.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 05:22:06 pm »
Nah, the Hillary fanbois will just cover their ears and go, "NA NA NA NA NA" and turn on "Keeping Up With the Kartrashians."

Offline unknown

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 05:22:17 pm »
Well, certainly the MSM won't be trailing her in full cry, as they're doing with every Trump tweet.

On the other hand, this stuff is getting out there, and people are seeing it everywhere, and every time it does the overall Hillary Disgust Factor ratchets up another couple of notches.

Apparently something like two-thirds of the electorate wishes they had somebody different to vote for.  So although the media are destroying Trump (with plenty of help from Trump himself), the alternative is nauseating, too. 

All of which leads to this: I think for this election season, people are a lot more open to alternative candidates than they've ever been before.  Not that it prevents a Hillary victory come November, but I think the Greens and Libertarians might very well make a surprising showing.

On that note, I see that Gary Johnson's team is making very effective use of Facebook, where a lot of people I know from all across the political spectrum have been sharing his 3-5 minute ads.  (There's one out now, featuring Lincoln, the gist of which is the horribility of the two major candidates, and a quite effective plea to consider 3rd party.)  Again, it won't be enough to prevent a Hillary Clinton victory, probably, but I think it will change quite a few minds.

If nothing else, I can say...

BEST ELECTION YEAR EVER!!