Author Topic: Meet the Refugee Who Drew Welfare Checks For 4 Years While Training To Be An ISIS Terrorist  (Read 424 times)

Offline unknown

Meet the Refugee Who Drew Welfare Checks For 4 Years While Training To Be An ISIS Terrorist

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8684/meet-refugee-who-drew-welfare-checks-4-years-while-james-barrett

James Barrett
August 26, 2016

Maine Gov. Paul R. LePage is calling for sweeping welfare reform after learning that an Iranian refugee who was generously welcomed in by his state and received welfare checks for four years had self-radicalized during that time before traveling to the Middle East and fighting for ISIS.

Adnan Fazeli, 38, who arrived in Maine in 2009 and lived there for four years, received benefits from the government to help him get by with his wife and three kids. But as it turns out, his version of getting by was embracing radical Islam and saving enough funds to journey to Lebanon in 2013 to fight, and ultimately die, for the radical Islamic terrorist group ISIS.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)