Author Topic: Clinton Begins Red-State Money Blitz  (Read 500 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Begins Red-State Money Blitz
« on: August 29, 2016, 03:34:52 pm »

Newsmax
Clinton Begins Red-State Money Blitz
Monday, August 29, 2016 09:32 AM

Hillary Clinton is moving campaign funds to red states in a bid to further weaken Donald Trump's diminished poll numbers.

The Washington Examiner reports that the Democratic presidential nominee is strengthening her war chest in states like Georgia and Arizona, where money is going to grassroots operations and voter-turn-out efforts.

The newspaper says the Clinton cash injection in red states came as her campaign saw "Trump's weakness in the typically Republican strongholds … The Trump campaign looks spooked."

Meanwhile, TV ads from anti-Trump Republicans, titled "Keep Your Word," are being launched in swing states urging the GOP nominee to quit the presidential race — as he vowed he would during the primary — so the party can replace him before the election, Politico reports.

"No. 1, I'm not a masochist, and if I was dropping in the polls where I saw I wasn't going to win, why would I continue?" Trump said in an October NBC News interview which is depicted in the ad.

http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=745622
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Axel

Re: Clinton Begins Red-State Money Blitz
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 03:54:19 pm »
She's wasting her precious energy.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election