Author Topic: Ugly Minority Girls Are Winning Beauty Pageants To Satisfy The Diversity Agenda  (Read 3960 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
That website is a trip. It reads like thirteen year old boys trying to one up each other. This one for example takes the cake. Language warning...

http://www.returnofkings.com/93788/7-game-principles-verified-during-my-trip-in-ukraine

The language warning was no good. I feel like I just went for a swim in a cesspool.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The language warning was no good. I feel like I just went for a swim in a cesspool.

Now you know the origin of the term "Ugly American".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I guess he likes his gals from out of town.  Way out of town, like Alpha Centauri.

Winter Olympic gold winner Meryl Davis is an odd one too. She lives over near Manchester and I've encountered her a couple of times. She's built right if you like skinny but she has one weird face.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
zactlies